Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2008, 10:39   #16
Senior Member+

Re: what makes you smile?

Harry of course!!

Ooh and a good night out with my mates! Although I may not smile much the morning after!!
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-03-2008, 16:56   #17
Senior Member+

Kelsey's face when she came in from school yesterday and saw the plaster cast on my arm ! ( then the dawning realisation of all the washing up I can't do ! )
Old 04-03-2008, 20:03   #18
Senior Member+

OMG Linds.......was it broken???

*wear flat shoes like me next time girl!*

Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling,Edna Ferber.

check out our wedding pictures taken by the lovely gareth at studio25....
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&id=619840253

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&id=619840253
mrskitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 20:06   #19
God Member

knowing that ex's are ignoring me cos i want something from them (Darren btw)
Old 05-03-2008, 19:50   #20
Senior Member+

Not broken Miss K, just dislocated and ruptured ligaments
Old 05-03-2008, 20:35   #21
Resting in Peace

I love the chocolate advert on telly, with the chocolate man on the tube, etc., and people are taking bites/licks out of him .. the cheesey grin on that characters face is amazing, particularly when his arm gets taken off by a passing car, and helps me to smile every time. Making me laugh now thinking about it.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 20:47   #22
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
I love the chocolate advert on telly, with the chocolate man on the tube, etc., and people are taking bites/licks out of him .. the cheesey grin on that characters face is amazing, particularly when his arm gets taken off by a passing car, and helps me to smile every time. Making me laugh now thinking about it.
i like that ad but dont you think the bit in the hospital is a bit dodgy when he has his hand in the box ? i just think it looks really rude lol

but what makes me smile is a smile
oh and when you get those fits of giggles for no reason when you are in bed and your other half asks what you laughin at but you cant tell them bcause you dont know and then you try to stop but it makes you laugh even more and they get really angry because the bedding is wobbling for all the wrong reasons lol but that just makes me even worse
keetah992000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 21:28   #23
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by keetah992000 View Post
oh and when you get those fits of giggles for no reason when you are in bed and your other half asks what you laughin at but you cant tell them bcause you dont know and then you try to stop but it makes you laugh even more and they get really angry because the bedding is wobbling for all the wrong reasons lol but that just makes me even worse
Ah, those were the days .. Making me laugh now keetah.

You correct about a 'smile makes me smile' .. does work .. I try this out on someone everyday, and always get one back.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 21:29   #24
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
I like the Aero one, at the end where the woman says 'was he talking?' lol

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 22:46   #25

my grandaughters make me smile coz they are so cute toddling around babbling away.
Old 06-03-2008, 01:29   #26
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keetah992000 View Post
i like that ad but dont you think the bit in the hospital is a bit dodgy when he has his hand in the box ? i just think it looks really rude lol

but what makes me smile is a smile
OMG I'm glad someone else gets this .............. it really gets me into trouble. I can think of something that me and my mate or mum have really laughed about. All of a sudden, i'm in fits of laughter, on my own in the dark, and he is saying " what the bloody hell are you laughing at??" But you know you can't explain it, which makes you worse, so you just start laughing again, and because they are getting annoyed, you try to stifle the laugh, which ends up making piggy noises through your nose, and the bed bouncing................

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:29   #27
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post
erm... what makes you smile? lol
Teasing you in PM's yesterday made me smile
Old 06-03-2008, 08:46   #28
Senior Member+

freaked the hell out of me tho!

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 10:05   #29
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post
freaked the hell out of me tho!
Just shows how easy it is though didn't it?
Old 06-03-2008, 10:49   #30
white rabbits

Phil and Fern make me smile,,,They are always giggleing ,they seem to find an hidden agenda to everything......
long may they be on This Morning

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..