Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-09-2005, 11:46   #16
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Re: Whats going on??

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red
but it doesn't say that slinky is an accy supporter above her avatar??
Youre right it dosen't. Maybe she is Roy's special friend
Anyway go to home page and click donate button on the left and you will get your colour for 2600 Ackers.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-09-2005, 14:24   #17
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Wink Re: Whats going on??

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda
I do think if there was more information about donating to Accy Web there would more people willing to do it.
i'll second that one rindy !!
Old 30-09-2005, 14:38   #18
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman
i'll second that one rindy !!
It's easy. JUst click on the home butoon at top right middleish and the make donation button is on the left hand side near the bottom. Go and click it and see what magic it does
Old 30-09-2005, 14:40   #19
God Member

The bought username colour only appears in your posts, it's not just you slinky take a look at, for example, John Timmins he bought a red colour name but still appears with a blue name when viewing 'who's online'. If you do donate your name will appear as dark green because there's only five name colours

blue names - under 1000 posts
light green - over 1000 posts
dark greeb bold - accyweb donator
gold - award winners
black - moderators

Does this answer your question Slink or am I going to have to sit you down with a nice cold beer and show you tonight?
Old 30-09-2005, 14:42   #20
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
It's easy. JUst click on the home butoon at top right middleish and the make donation button is on the left hand side near the bottom. Go and click it and see what magic it does
how much little amount does it take ????
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2005, 14:45   #21
I am Banned

I currently saving up to change my username so that i dont keep getting called a bloke but im quite a way off yet blaming expensive pmsl
Old 30-09-2005, 14:50   #22
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accystanmac
I currently saving up to change my username so that i dont keep getting called a bloke but im quite a way off yet blaming expensive pmsl
I've offered you a sub, do you want it? lol!!
Old 30-09-2005, 14:55   #23
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
I've offered you a sub, do you want it? lol!!
Thank you hun Still wont be enough:e9: i had a bit less in fact 400 less than i thought i had
Old 30-09-2005, 15:06   #24
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by accystanmac
how much little amount does it take ????
I don't know. I think any donation will be welcomed. If you read the blurb about donation it states that dontations are only used towards the actual cost of AccyWeb. We all use it for free so a little donation won't kill will it. How about if you smoke donate the price of a packet of fags instead of buying them. Then you can think of AccyWeb as being good for your health
Old 30-09-2005, 15:29   #25
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
I don't know. I think any donation will be welcomed. If you read the blurb about donation it states that dontations are only used towards the actual cost of AccyWeb. We all use it for free so a little donation won't kill will it. How about if you smoke donate the price of a packet of fags instead of buying them. Then you can think of AccyWeb as being good for your health
Its a good suggestion Neil LOL

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..