Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-09-2006, 12:04   #16
Senior Member+

Re: x Factor

oh dear now she'll have to spend more of her millions fixing up and possibly get another reality tv show called rebuilding with the osbournes

and ozzy can mumble his way adn we'll all love him for it
Old 19-09-2006, 13:30   #17
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel
On saturday Sharon had to leave Belfast auditions due to an accident at her mansion as a fire swept through was soon back with the crew though i dunno how or what happened that caused it.
Ozzy was having a party and the devil overdid the booze a bit hence the resulting fire.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2006, 20:17   #18
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel
On saturday Sharon had to leave Belfast auditions due to an accident at her mansion as a fire swept through was soon back with the crew though i dunno how or what happened that caused it.
It was dublin she left not belfast!

Did you see it the one who didnt get through in Dublin so went to Glasgow and he got through!
shillelagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2006, 00:03   #19
God Member

Re: X Factor (merged)

well just goes to show if ya want it bad enuf then go for it ...........you never know, im so pleased he came back think he will do ok so long as he,s not in simons catogary
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2006, 18:49   #20
God Member

ok Leona will go through no problem - Ben he should go through as well.
Macdonald brothers - probably go through. Ray and Eton Road in the sing off. Eton Road should stay.

Resurrected this because Mels no tv!
Old 25-11-2006, 20:03   #21
God Member

ok i was wrong!!! Eton Road and Ben - Ben to go through
Old 25-11-2006, 20:43   #22
Give, give, give member

Sad to see Eton Road go. Anthony is like a young Boy George.

Leona, bit boring because she is so lauded with compliments, but she is world class. She could have a career like Barbra Streisand. Amazing vocal talent.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2006, 00:11   #23
I am Banned

Oh dear why did i look at this thread just as x factor reply is on after missing it earlier - hoping sky dont balls up as it seems to be working for now

Blimey mcd's bros still in - i bet simons impressed lmao I will soon find out now so dont tell me
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2006, 14:26   #24
God Member

I tell you, this programme will be the death of me! Silly muppet I was nearly in tears with the sing off last night. No way should it have been those 2. I hate the jock b*****ds with a passion. One song that was delivered exactly as the Proclaimers do it and Simon buckles and said it was good! No it wasn't, they should not still be there and neither should Ray. I tell you the voting public need a slap! Ok rant over

Leona no denying she has a good voice, but she's a cross between Mariah Carey and Christina Aguilera. We already have these in the charts why would we need another one

Ben, what a gorgeous voice he has! It's not perfect like Leona but God he's good on the ears. If ever a recording contract comes out of this for Ben, he'll have one buyer for his music
Old 26-11-2006, 14:43   #25
God Member

I don't like this programme one bit, but I am very glad those squeaky little herberts are off the box.
Don't get me wrong, the competition is fine for people who work in B&Q for four quid an hour and can sing like Otis Redding, fair play to them - it's an easy way up the ladder.
But just don't call the tinny pop songs that get released as a result 'music'.
I think Ben's & Leona's talents are wasted with this programme.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2006, 14:51   #26
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker View Post
I am very glad those squeaky little herberts are off the box.
Only for so long though, bloody Louie has offered them a contract. In their shoes I'd have been telling HIM to 'go forth and multiply'. They're different, they have potential but I dread to think what Louie will turn them into! I really don't think we need a scouse version of Babzone and Wests*ite!
Old 26-11-2006, 14:57   #27
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle View Post
They're different, they have potential
Sorry I disagree, to me they just sound and look like a Take That wannabe band. Yes they harmonise well & wear Topman's latest threads but is there anything more?
I don't see any real talent there whatsoever.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2006, 15:01   #28
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker View Post
Sorry I disagree, to me they just sound and look like a Take That wannabe band.

Were they not managed by Louie too?

I just would of liked to have seen something different done with them, something different to the usual crap boy band stuff.
Old 02-12-2006, 20:26   #29
God Member

HOOORAY!!!!

The winey Jocks have gone ....... Good bye toss pots!
Old 02-12-2006, 20:30   #30
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle View Post
HOOORAY!!!!

The winey Jocks have gone ....... Good bye toss pots!

They werent that bad tonight but im so pleased BEN got through ummmmmm
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..