Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-04-2004, 21:11   #1
God Member

Wink You Dont Know Jack Schitt?

Dont know if this has been posted before, but it puts a smile on your face.

You Dont Know Jack Schitt

Many people are at a loss for a response when someone says "You dont know Jack Schitt."
Now you can intellectually handle the situation.

Jack is the only son of Awe Schitt and O Schitt.

Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O Schitt, a partner of Kneedeep & Inc.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt, and the deeply religious couple produced 6 children: Holie Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Giva Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parents objections, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout.
After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe divorced.

Noe Schitt later married Mr. Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them she wanted to keep her previous name. She was known as Noe Schitt-Sherlock.

Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt and they produced a nervous son, Chicken Schitt.

Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony. The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens wedding.

The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Ho****. Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new bride, Piza Schitt.

So now if someone says, "You dont know Jack Schitt", you can correct them. Not only do you know Jack, you know his whole family!
grego is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-04-2004, 13:47   #2
Senior Member+

Re: You Dont Know Jack Schitt?

Good one grego. lol
Old 30-04-2004, 11:26   #3
Accrington Web Mascot

Think I know the family you're on about!
ShortStuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2004, 14:06   #4
mez
God Member

ha ha ha, grego youved made my day was feeling a bit off but you made me laugh with that one good on yer i liked it

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..