Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-09-2006, 12:26   #1
Senior Member+

You think your name is crap?

take a minute to think how this guy feels

Old 19-09-2006, 12:29   #2
I am Banned

Re: You think your name is crap?

if neil was ever to change his name by depol that would be the ideal choice
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2006, 12:42   #3
Resting in peace

:engsmil: What about the bloke that won best in show at Crufts Shodog Ali, I
jest not.
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2006, 13:05   #4
God Member

One of the cooks at the works canteen was called William Wyper. Not the best name for a cook. Yes he was real not just imagined.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2006, 13:14   #5
I am Banned

there was a guy who once changed his name by depol after a falling out with his bank

mr yorkshire bank are theiving bas**rds was the name he used i think and they had to re issue his checqe book with the new name lol
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2006, 13:18   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
there was a guy who once changed his name by depol after a falling out with his bank

mr yorkshire bank are theiving bas**rds was the name he used i think and they had to re issue his checqe book with the new name lol
PSML sweet revenge.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2006, 20:25   #7
Resting in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1

I Knew a bloke, his nickname were Mad Bob he was a painter and decorator, he got sent down for breaking a blokes leg, being a man of letters he studied horses form in jail. He came out and opened two accounts with William Hills, one in the name of R. Hood., the other in Mr. B. Lucky., and lucky he was, two and a half thousand quid he won, W. Hills., duly stopped said accounts.
Mad Bob decided to go on holliday to Blackpool and he took along with him his light of love Bess, the holliday lasted three hours, them shady Blackpool bookies had skint Mad Bob.
Poor Bess had to pay for the digs. ChinChin.
Old 19-09-2006, 21:52   #8
white rabbits

That reminds me of Brian Johnson(Johners)when he was descibing the cricket,,He said on tele""THE BOWLERS HOLDING THE BATSMANS WILLIE"meaning that the bowler was Micheal Holding and the batter was Peter Willie
.................................................. ..............................................
REAL names you're glad you don't have!
Sports commentator's actual words during a cricket match. "The batsmans holding the bowlers willy" Michael Holding (west indies) bowling to Peter Willie (England) :engsmil:

Last edited by grannyclaret; 19-09-2006 at 22:02.
grannyclaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2006, 22:00   #9
Resting in Peace

We had a head mistress at school she was German her name i kid you not was miss bizzbrown
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2006, 22:12   #10
Resting in peace

:engsmil: Therr was a family in Church called Tupper father was a gardener, he had three daughters, Rose, Daisy and Poppy Tupper.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..