Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-07-2005, 15:33   #1
Senior Member+

any jobs

hi i am 15 years old and would like to no do any of you know were i can get a saturday job are even more for the 6 weeks as i get bored after the first to weeks off thank you

and i dont want a paper round/milk round
MCR ADIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 24-07-2005, 07:51   #2
I am Banned

Re: any jobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCR ADIM
hi i am 15 years old and would like to no do any of you know were i can get a saturday job are even more for the 6 weeks as i get bored after the first to weeks off thank you

and i dont want a paper round/milk round
yes , its a problem. i have just secured a saturday job for my step-daughter in a sandwich shop we sometimes visit in padiham. it was difficult to find any kind of job. good luck with your search, nice to see a youth who wants to work.
removal-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2005, 11:10   #3
Senior Member+

yeh it is i just want a job until i a, 16 then i am getting a moden appernticeship as a plumber are a sparky i dont know which one yet
MCR ADIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2005, 12:23   #4
Give, give, give member

I got a job with a local builder the summer l was 15, it was hard work but good money. I found it by going through the phone book as very often jobs for young people aren't advertised.

Good luck.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2005, 12:47   #5
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Smile Re: any jobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda
I got a job with a local builder the summer l was 15, it was hard work but good money. I found it by going through the phone book as very often jobs for young people aren't advertised.

Good luck.
yeh rindy but when you were 15,steam trains were still running,and jobs more plentiful.lol
Old 24-07-2005, 16:26   #6
I am Banned

i started as a apprentice, when i was 16 until 20. i had a temp job for 3 months before that at a chemical factory on gannow lane, in burnley, it was good grounding for the real world. when i started with Norweb you attended a training colledge and were away from monday to friday, and also spent time at W.R.Tuson colledge at Preston. Excellent times. Another accy web member was in the same year as me.
removal-man is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..