Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2004, 22:25   #1

"Extra Work" wanted

I can do

graphics layouts design most things
websites (php sql html)
databases
computer repairs if nessasary
CAD work 3D 2D etc.

have experience and examples of work of all of the above. apart from computer repairs which is a bit hard to have examples of.

im just looking for some odd jobs on the side for weekends and evenings (i currently work overtime both evenings and weekends) (unless somone wants to offer me a fully time local position with a higher salary than im on so i dont have to travel 30 miles each way everyday) will consider owt, have tried most things (am talking work projects here :P)
Old 10-11-2004, 22:38   #2
Always EVIL within us

Re: "Extra Work" wanted

H.B.C. are in dire need of someone that can design web sites.......
Old 11-11-2004, 13:26   #3
Resident Waffler

Re: "Extra Work" wanted

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..