Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2008, 19:11   #1
Senior Member+

Gardener wanted

As Ian has put his back out, I could do with someone to come and do the harder part of the gardening for me.

I need the lawn re-edging and the trees trimming. I will supply the cordles hedge trimmer, the half moon and the spade.

There is probably 2 1/2 hours work and I am willing to pay around £10 per hour for this.

If anyones interested, please pm either myself or entwisi.

buttonsmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-07-2008, 16:23   #2
God Member

Re: Gardener wanted

Posted via Mobile Device

Just to clarify there's no gardening knowledge required. It is £10 per hour for some digging. Surely there is a teenager who could do with 25 quid for a mornings work
entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2008, 19:40   #3
Senior Member+

Got a couple of numbers now.

Thankyou

buttonsmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 00:40   #4
Yank in King Art's Court!

Quote:
Originally Posted by entwisi View Post
Posted via Mobile Device

Just to clarify there's no gardening knowledge required. It is £10 per hour for some digging. Surely there is a teenager who could do with 25 quid for a mornings work
A teenager, do manual labor? English teens must be alot different then American teens!

How's your back doing Ian? If you can wait a few months, I'll do all the digging you need just for the joy of your presence and a spot ot tea!

Brian

LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 01:39   #5
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancYorkYankee View Post
A teenager, do manual labor? English teens must be alot different then American teens!

How's your back doing Ian? If you can wait a few months, I'll do all the digging you need just for the joy of your presence and a spot ot tea!

Brian
English teenagers need money for knives and drugs and alcohol....

are you coming over Brian??

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 09:55   #6
Senior Member+

I would offer but have almost crippled myself doing my own garden, and havent even finished it yet
emzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 12:52   #7
God Member

I did some manual labour once. The indoor market stall in accy that sells clothes was put up by me and Jim from custard cube. It's the one that is in the corner where the florists is/was. Had a lot of fun doing that work and would do it again for a bit of cash! I've tried loads of different jobs now. Could do with some more temp jobs for late august/early september though so if anyone knows of any give me a shout!
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 04:15   #8
Yank in King Art's Court!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post
English teenagers need money for knives and drugs and alcohol....

are you coming over Brian??
Just between us, it looks like I may be able to fly over on a friend's dime in mid-September. I hope my own back gets better by then before Ian's family works me to death!

Brian

LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..