Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2005, 18:59   #1
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Thumbs up home work?

Does anyone know of any businesses that employ homeworkers, has a full time mum im keen to work, but the only way is homework, because of childcare costs, also i very much doubt my kids would stop with strangers, also school holidays would be a problem, so if any one knows please tell.
Old 09-04-2005, 14:23   #2
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Re: home work?

ill take that has a NO then shall I.................
Old 09-04-2005, 14:44   #3
God Member

Think express gifts might do, they used too when it was Joseph Arnolds, I know someone who used to pack cards for them from Home

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 16:45   #4
Resident Waffler

Sorry panther but I don't actually know of anything which fits the bill for the type of thing that you're looking for. I do know there are a lot of rip-off "jobs" out there on offer which are little more than a con and that home work is quite poorly paid. I hope you find something that suits you.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 17:07   #5
Member.

Wish I could have helped panther.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2005, 17:57   #6
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Thumbs up Re: home work?

thanks guys ill keep looking u never know summat might turn up
Old 13-11-2005, 07:16   #7
Senior Member+

whatever you do *DO NOT* sign up to any company wanting a cash payment up front for trianing/equipment/admin costs these are a con. as my wife found out the hard way!!!!!

Last edited by Mick; 14-12-2005 at 08:21.
jedimaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2005, 13:03   #8

I see a lot of people doing Avon and things like that with their kids in tow. Its not ideal but you can do it whenever suits you. Maybe when close family or friends can watch kids. Just a suggestion.
Steph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2005, 22:42   #9

Smile Re: home work?

hi. ime new to this so please bare with me. there is a place on the network 65 that pack card and head towards the dunc to the lights. turn right take your first left on to the industeral estate and then take your first right and go to the top . just one point you need your own transport regards accrington21
accrington21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2005, 12:42   #10

hi there the working from which would suit you best. can be found at www.pscg4u.co.uk. no leaving your, no following up orders, nothing to deliver. no orders to take. It works for me. yours FRank Rowley.
lifestyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2005, 18:34   #11
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifestyles
hi there the working from which would suit you best. can be found at www.pscg4u.co.uk. no leaving your, no following up orders, nothing to deliver. no orders to take. It works for me. yours FRank Rowley.
May I recommend that the next time you create a web site you put your pages through a spell checker or if that is a little too complex keep a dictionary by your side at all times.

Also although the pages seem to work on explorer they go a touch faulty on firefox!

Perhaps you need to do a few more checks before you put your spam on site?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 16:43   #12
God Member

I must agree Less, That is one of the worst web pages I have seen in a LONG time. At least half a dozen simple spelling mistakes, poor punctuation, images that aren't scaled correctly, Very poor HTML code with javascript that has obviously been done elsewhere.

If anyone at my works produced something like that I'd laugh them out of the building.
entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 19:15   #13
I am Banned

Trouble is finding regular & reputable home work is very difficult & finding a job with kids is just as bad as i find it impossible being a lone parent & living where i do & kids at school there is a real shortage of decent jobs & childcare for mine to fit in, thing is homeworking pays very little for the work you do but it goes with the territory im afraid!

Good luck & if u find something let me know
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 09:36   #14
I am Banned

why not register as a child minder you can keep your kids at home while looking aftre other peoples

you can make good money and all it takes is a few quid at pounland on paint , crayons and sketch books to keep them amused :-)

look up sure start in your area on the net ime sure they will tell you how to register and onve you do sure start will forward people to you they help single mums find child minders all the time

good luck

Last edited by chav1; 04-01-2006 at 09:39.
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 10:33   #15
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
why not register as a child minder you can keep your kids at home while looking aftre other peoples

you can make good money and all it takes is a few quid at pounland on paint , crayons and sketch books to keep them amused :-)

look up sure start in your area on the net ime sure they will tell you how to register and onve you do sure start will forward people to you they help single mums find child minders all the time

good luck
mmmm spend me life with my kids i need work to escape from them LOL
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..