Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2004, 15:45   #1

I Need a party time job

Hi
I have just left school and Iam going to college (pending on GCSE result ihope to get all C or above) i was just enquiring to see if there is any part time jobs vacances for either after college of sat/sun i would be gratefull if you could send me a message with the details. Also if anyone has any advice to give me to find a job I would also be gratefull if you left me a reply.

Thankyou in Advance

John
:engsmil: 4-4-2 is the future :engsmil:
Stanleyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-08-2004, 16:51   #2

Re: I Need a party time job

I could do with a "party" time job as well Stanleyman!

JohnW
JohnW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 16:58   #3

You could do worse than asking around the town centre pubs as they are always on the lookout for glass collectors. Try a couple of the work agencies - Ace Personel, Tempo, Cummins Mellor - thing is with them is that if you cant do a job for whatever reason they tend to get arsey and not bother with you again.

Best bet though is Express Gifts - they always take on Students to work from sept-dec at the Church/Henry St site. Pop in tomorrow/sooner rather than later and ask as they will be taking on now. The hours there are from 5-10 in the evening .
Old 04-08-2004, 17:32   #4

Sorry about the spelling mistake and yes it WAS a mistake Thanx JohnW for pointing it out
:engsmil: 4-4-2 is the future :engsmil:
Stanleyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 09:43   #5

I`ll be working at express gifts again this year.
Last year it was £4.14 an hour, £100 per week after tax.

But you can also work overtime on saturdays and sundays if they ask you. I suppose you could earn up to £180 a week.
slater_scott is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..