Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2007, 12:24   #1

Jobs

Anyone know of any jobs goin where they work? Lookin for a new job yes ive looked on job center just lookin for any general jobs really im 20 years old with good communication skills 7 GCSEs a national diploma in equine studies (equivilent to 3 A levels) im quite good wiv computers I currently work part time in the evenings as a riding instructor im lookin for a new job that is full time or some part time work in the mornings

thanks alot Mel x

armani is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-08-2007, 09:52   #2

Re: Jobs

wer do u teach and how much ??
broadhurst7173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 10:13   #3
God Member

The question I would ask is Are you looking for a job or a career? The first is a method to earn money, the second is the way you want to live your life. If the latter then you need to think what you want to do and if jobs in that area pay what you want to earn, keep going till you find one that meets both criteria. In the meantime get a 'job' i.e. something that pays you enough to live till you find the career you want to follow.

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:03   #4
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by entwisi View Post
The question I would ask is Are you looking for a job or a career? The first is a method to earn money, the second is the way you want to live your life. If the latter then you need to think what you want to do and if jobs in that area pay what you want to earn, keep going till you find one that meets both criteria. In the meantime get a 'job' i.e. something that pays you enough to live till you find the career you want to follow.
as the man said....
couldnt have put it better...no seriously I couldnt...
once again we bow before the voice of reason thats Entwisi
glasgow guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 09:45   #5

as i said in my first post im looking for a job im already doing what i want to do. Since this post i made on the 8th of may I found a job. As for where i teach and price, I teach at readwood stables, read, burnley. It is £15 per hour for a group lesson and £22 an hour for a 45 minute private lesson

armani is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..