Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-09-2007, 18:43   #1
God Member

jobs fair

jobs fair at the town hall on the 4th of october 10.30am till 2.30 pm...
Old 21-09-2007, 20:45   #2
Senior Member+

Re: jobs fair

and once again its on when folk are at work.....
glasgow guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2007, 20:46   #3
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasgow guy View Post
and once again its on when folk are at work.....
Is it being run by the jobcentre, they have to stick to civil service hours
Old 22-09-2007, 11:42   #4
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

What's the point firms are only employing Polish people at the moment, the jobs fare is more civil service Google Page Ranking.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 09:29   #5

What a waste of time that was. Half the employers who were supposed to be there were no where to be seen. A lot of the jobs were based out of the local area. And only the army and securitas actually Seemed interested in talking to me, the rest just shoved me an application form and told me to send it in. Waste of time going there, wish i hadnt bothered.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:44   #6
mez
God Member

i went with our susan & it was a complete waste of time, did nothing for the job center at all, not many companies there , iv'e got to agree with speedy on this one ............pathetic.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:24   #7
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mez View Post
i went with our susan & it was a complete waste of time, did nothing for the job center at all, not many companies there , iv'e got to agree with speedy on this one ............pathetic.
It's the same everytime they have one, as I said earlier it's just Google Page Ranking. Most companies only use agencies to recruit and as you can find out for yourselves their books are full with Eastern European job stealers or as I've found out recently Somalians

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 09:29   #8
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by mez View Post
take it i didnt miss owt then

i wish i'd known though, would have got my lazy nephew down there

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..