Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2004, 20:54   #1
Lyn

Looking for Admin work up to Director level

Hi,

Im a 40 year old female, had a couple of years off to raise my last child and she now goes to nursery full time on the 19th July so im looking for work! Ive got a'level maths, statistics, english, chemistry, biology,human physiology and ive studied for a degree in clinical biochemistry (failed final year though) - ran my own business with a partner for 5 years providing/maintaining/repairing computers (we dissolved the company with no debts in May this year due to his other commitments and the general slump in the computer market) and I have worked for Time Computers & Supanet both on technical support and customer service. I am fully experienced in administration from producing invoices & dealing with customer enquiries/accounts through to vat returns and year end reports. I am looking for full time work preferably in an admin capacity, mon to fridays between 8:30 and 5pm in Accrington.

If you want a decorative blonde desk ornament then dont bother getting in touch but if you need someone who can sort things out then let me know!
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-07-2004, 17:01   #2
Member.

Re: Looking for Admin work up to Director level

Good luck Lyn.....
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 04:56   #3

Hope you get something suitable Lyn......Maybe somebody will recognise your "life" qualifications and take you up.
Darby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2004, 21:55   #4
I am Banned

how about directing the traffic?
l.d.flooring-solutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2004, 11:41   #5
Junior Member+

Hi Lyn

I am business adviser working with local Companies I have a manufacturing Co sited in Clayton who currently have a vacancy for an administration assistant.
The post will involve face to face contact with customers liasing with customers both on line and via phone. Be resonsible for all day to day general administration including customer service, must be able to cope with sage line 50.
The company is in the catering sector well established with good reputation.
If interested please send me your cv to :- [email protected]
caroleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 11:10   #6

Hi

This is not the area of work you requested. But this is not about work; it’s about changing life styles. This will not interfere with what you want but it will give you more freedom of choice. This company is active world wide so location is not a problem.

By changing you shopping habits you could soon have a residual income+ a healthier lifestyle and an environmentally safe home. Protect all your family from harsh chemicals that are used in your every day products. More info at http://pscg4u.co.uk

Yours FRank Rowley.

lifestyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 08:02   #7
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifestyles
Hi

This is not the area of work you requested. But this is not about work; it’s about changing life styles. This will not interfere with what you want but it will give you more freedom of choice. This company is active world wide so location is not a problem.

By changing you shopping habits you could soon have a residual income+ a healthier lifestyle and an environmentally safe home. Protect all your family from harsh chemicals that are used in your every day products. More info at http://pscg4u.co.uk

Yours FRank Rowley.
the harsher the chemicals the better. its no good having chemical products that dont work is it?
removal-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 06:57   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by removal-man
the harsher the chemicals the better. its no good having chemical products that dont work is it?
Dear Removal man. Not sure where you are coming from with this statement. “The harsher the chemicals the better.” I believe its every ones duty to them selves to know who’s killing who for money. Why is bleach band in Canada? There must be some issues about its removal,
lifestyles is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..