Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-11-2007, 17:23   #1

Exclamation Need work!

Hey

16 year old male student, studying for a business national diploma (equivalent to 3 A levels.) Currently have a job cant get enough hours though need a bit more work to keep me occupied. If any1 could give me a hand would be much appreciated. I am willing to do anything, within reason lol.

Thanks in advance
Matt Birch

P.s : From ossy so anything local, Accrington is fine
MattBirch is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-11-2007, 18:04   #2

Re: Need work!

What days and hours would you be able to work? Are you looking for weekend work night work? And what do you work as at the moment?
Old 19-11-2007, 08:04   #3

Can work wednesday all day and night, thursday afternoon and night, friday afternoon and night. All weekend (if permanant.)

orite jae lol
Old 19-11-2007, 18:21   #4

Not really sure where to suggest really. I suppose you could try the obvious places such as mcdonalds and similar places. Express gifts do weekend jobs but not sure if they are taking on anymore. Try sayers in blackburn they usual need staff but not sure if they would need you on the days you can work but its worth a try. Hope that helps.
Old 19-11-2007, 18:24   #5

Good-luck i hope you find what you are looking for.
mallard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2007, 21:31   #6

Express gifts are taking on like mad I think..
Old 20-11-2007, 16:02   #7

Yeh i heard that ^, few people i know have got on their. Might give them a call cheers lads.
Old 21-11-2007, 16:26   #8

Dont think they are taking on any more. Was a poster in jobcentre last week saying they had all the staff they needed for christmas.
Old 21-11-2007, 18:31   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
Dont think they are taking on any more. Was a poster in jobcentre last week saying they had all the staff they needed for christmas.
Wheres that poster???

I'm in all time never see any posters only stop smoking and get to an agency.. lol
Old 21-11-2007, 18:45   #10
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Swift View Post
Wheres that poster???

I'm in all time never see any posters only stop smoking and get to an agency.. lol

It was probably in Polish
Old 21-11-2007, 23:23   #11

It was near the front door on the express gifts display that they had up. And if i remember rightly it showed up on the machines aswell on the front page.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..