Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-02-2007, 17:26   #1
Senior Member+

Part Time vacancies?

Hi all,

just wondering if anyone on here knows of any part time vacancies in the accrington area?

I have previous experience in shop sales, food and bar work, and also in stock replenishment (shelf filling!!!).

If anyone knows of anything please let me know as I need to further supplement my income!!!

Many thanks
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-02-2007, 18:42   #2
God Member

Re: Part Time vacancies?

your supposed to be taking it easier not taking more on!!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2007, 18:53   #3
Member.

If anyone knows of any full time jobs in the Care Sector/Management/advisory area I’d be interested, I’m recently unemployed and running out of resources. I provide advice to the domiciliary care/care home sector and write/accrue Policies and Procedures and Operational paperwork such as Care Plans and Assessment Forms as well as undertaking consultation work for contract tenders etc. Full time would £22,000 pa plus expenses. Consultation cost dependent on needs.

I respect you determination Sparky, but I think HR is giving good advice. Good Luck

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2007, 18:57   #4
I am Banned

Greggs are apparently after weekend staff
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2007, 19:03   #5

Thumbs up Re: Part Time vacancies?

bubble factory (ozzie mills) have vacancies on lighting dept.
good hunting.
nsfsailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 13:25   #6
I am Banned

Iceland in Arndale are after part time retail assistants 16hrs+ P/w apply instore ask for manager

Shame that could of done it myself if childcare situ wasn't a problem

Last edited by accymel; 07-03-2007 at 13:33.
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 13:31   #7
Senior Member+

The Off License near the Grey Horse, on Whalley Rd require a part time sales assistant.

The views expressed here are my own & are not necessarily those of the site.
AccyJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 13:33   #8
Senior Member+

cheers guys I'll give em a ring.
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..