Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-02-2004, 09:23   #1
Caz
God Member

Position required

Administrative position required, in Accrington area.
CV available on-line on request
Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-02-2004, 21:21   #2
Senior Member+

I noticed today that Homebase in accrington town centre are looking for an admin person from what their notice said - may be worth you giving them a visit - if your still looking that is.

And if you go see them tell us how you got on.
glasgow guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 09:43   #3
I am Banned

Re: Position required

Hi,
Im looking for a part time job now my youngest is at nursery - all day Wednesday and Friday - im very well educated and articulate, completely computer friendly (I used to work on technical support for a computer company and then an ISP), i especially love working with kids ( I was a registered childminder before moving to Accy) and im not that bothered what I earn as im not on benefits of any kind. I would quite like to work as a support assistant or similar in an infant/junior school situation (this is what my mother in law does and i find it interesting) but im not sure what positions are available in this area and im certainly open to other ideas. If anyone has any ideas then lets hear them!

Lyn
Beaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 19:12   #4

Re: Position required

Hello Beaker, try contacting the education office at the Globe Centre, Accrington (Sorry don't know phone number) and ask them for an updated list of vacancies in local schools. Or just ring round all the schools in the area and ask of any vacancies on the off chance. Hope you get something soon.
Sara is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..