Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-07-2008, 18:25   #1
Caz
God Member

Seeking holiday work

3 responsible, reliable young men, all 18, (2 are my sons, the other one lives with us) awaiting A level results, looking for any type of work for the next 6 weeks or so. Anything considered.

They are also available for occasional gigs as local group "Inside Man" if anyone is interested.

Please PM me if you have anything to offer them.

Thanks
Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-07-2008, 22:25   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Seeking holiday work

were ya bin cazzer? hope they get sorted.
Old 06-08-2008, 20:59   #3
Senior Member+

Whooo Inside Man!!! Rock On!! Great Band + I Know Them 2 (brothers) aswell , cant think of any work sorry but good luck!

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2008, 07:15   #4

are any of them any good at decorating ?? my son could do with a hand decorating 2 rooms in his new flat. no awkward corners!!!! and maybe the hall. if interested how much would he want ?
The Blue Rose is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..