Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-02-2006, 16:22   #1
Senior Member+

Spare car keys £££££

Hi there, Just to let you know that if you need a spare key for your car,and your car is 1995 or younger, I can make you a spare key for your car.

If you have already asked around you will know how expensive these chipped car keys are to get, I can hopefully save you some money

I can make keys for most makes of cars, the only 2 I dont do are BMW+Mercs, although I do Merc sprinter vans

I have the diagnostic tools to program chipped keys and also PLIP remotes.

I can make you keys to the manufacturers original keycode (helpful if your keys are worn and playing up in locks)

I can also make you keys for your car when you have lost them all

If you have lost a car key or had one taken ?? I can reprogram your cars ECU so that the (Stolen/lost) key will no longer start your car,only the reprogrammed keys will start it This saves a complete lockchange.

If you want to know how much a key for your car would be just send me a Private message with the cars details and I will let you know...
simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-02-2006, 18:36   #2
God Member

Re: Spare car keys £££££

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
I can make keys for most makes of cars, the only 2 I dont do are BMW+Mercs, although I do Merc sprinter vans
If I give you the Reg Number of a gorgeous silver Audi TT I've seen parked up can you make me some keys? I promise to leave my little 206 in it's place ..... it seems a fair swop to me
Old 21-02-2006, 18:36   #3
God Member

sounds good cost me £30 to get mine done earlier in the year!!!
Old 21-02-2006, 21:34   #4
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
If I give you the Reg Number of a gorgeous silver Audi TT I've seen parked up can you make me some keys? I promise to leave my little 206 in it's place ..... it seems a fair swop to me
Leaving your 206 will give the game away...... You can keep that for shopping and kid taxi
Old 23-02-2006, 22:37   #5
God Member

My Astra would cost 120 quid for a replacement key .. i didnt get one... but its a 98 so ya prob cant do it as yer asking for 95
Old 23-02-2006, 22:41   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
My Astra would cost 120 quid for a replacement key .. i didnt get one... but its a 98 so ya prob cant do it as yer asking for 95
he said 95 or younger and I think we can say a 98 is younger or is this some subliminal joke that I have missed completely kipax

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2006, 22:47   #7
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Here Kipax I think you need Reds peroxide as well

Old 23-02-2006, 22:47   #8
God Member

I read younger as before 95 ... dont ask me why... hey I am only a bloke ya know

Simon can you do my 98 astra then? Got no money but I have a bike thats hardly been used since I got it. you could have that
Old 24-02-2006, 22:34   #9
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
I read younger as before 95 ... dont ask me why... hey I am only a bloke ya know

Simon can you do my 98 astra then? Got no money but I have a bike thats hardly been used since I got it. you could have that
Keys from 1995 to present are chipped and I can do most, even cars without keys like the new(ish) Laguna

Kipax I have a bike
Old 29-09-2010, 07:57   #10

hi simon
i have a ford c-max Ford focus petrol car and need a second/ spare key
can you help phone me asap 07---------

I have phoned Simon and given him your number then removed your number from this post so you dont get phone calls from wierdo's. - Neil

Last edited by Neil; 29-09-2010 at 08:24. Reason: Removed mobile number
karen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2010, 09:48   #11
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen3 View Post

I have phoned Simon and given him your number then removed your number from this post so you dont get phone calls from wierdo's. - Neil
You already got her number.
Old 29-09-2010, 10:22   #12
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
You already got her number.

I did say to Simon if he rings her and its engaged it will be me heavy breathing to her
Old 29-09-2010, 11:58   #13
God Member

silly boys
Old 12-10-2010, 09:55   #14

I sent a PM to this man when the thread first appeared but haven't had a reply :-( Could do with getting in touch so I can get a price for a replacement key if anybody knows him could they ask him to reply to me please thanks x
kelsilou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:00   #15
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!

I have sent you a private message with his phone number

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..