Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-01-2005, 21:52   #16
I am Banned

Talking Re: startin a new business...

what kind of business? is it removals?
removal-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-01-2005, 13:51   #17
Beacon of light

Re: startin a new business...

Hope that you get it off the ground Mani and you make a good living.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2005, 12:54   #18
I am Banned

Exclamation Re: startin a new business...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani
ok so i'm startin a new business and i was jsut wondering if anyone here has started one recently???

i'm going to have to go to the banks to borrow some moolah and the thing is my credit rating in the past hasnt been too good - will that b a problem????

anyone know of any grants/govt loans available in this region for new businesses?
visit
http://www.bootstrap.org.uk/

i had assistance from anne,at bootstrap, and carol the adviser at the job centre.
removal-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2005, 02:58   #19
Senior Member+

*L*

na i didnt - basically i had to go abroad for a few months - and that basically drained me of any savings i had - so i'm literally back at square one.
Old 27-04-2005, 17:28   #20
Senior Member+

ok i know its been in the pipe line long time but i've had a few distractions recently but now i'm almost on full flow here

for those interested here's what i've learnt so far...

banks are more willing to do business if u have a 50-50 investment whcih i guess is sensible and hsud've thought of that.

other companies that sound help and are apart from the obvious...

lancashire rosebud - fabulous set of people.
blackburn moneyline - again very useful

i went to the hyndburn enterprise ppl and took my business plan which the bank ppl said was very comprehensive and immaculatly detailed - its basically been 6 months in hte makin so u can imagine the detail. i went there. wihtout even readin it in depth a quick scan he decided i shud go on a business plan writing course whihch wasnt the reason i went to see him at all. oh well i'm gonna try them again though but try to get a different person

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..