Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-03-2006, 17:05   #1
I am Banned

Teenage jobs!

hiya im 15 and need a job, to earn some extra cash! i am hard working and will do anythin for the right price ! if you have any available please quote bk and i will see , thankyou*
landc is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 25-03-2006, 00:37   #2
land of hope and glory

Re: Teenage jobs!

why are you 41 in your profile? you gary glitter or what?
staggeringman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2006, 12:19   #3
Junior Member+

The Stag pub in church could do with a lick of paint, a carpet cleaner, some air freshener and the windows washing, why don't you give the landlord a bell?
straycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2006, 20:38   #4

thnx i will do tht i reli need on at the mo and are desperate for extra money

5tanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2006, 15:58   #5
I am Banned

STRAYCAT! The post above was, I found very insulting we do know the carpet needs replacing and the decor needs fixing has for the windows we do have a window clearner who is well paid,plus we do live on a main road were all the s--t blows on to our windows so its an endless job. As for you saying we need air fresheners my pub only smells of fags which you should know nicotine is a lingering smell impossible to get rid of,you did notice that it is a pub and we are open over 12 hours a day were people smoke the whole of that time. Maybe you could be saying the mens toilets are smelly it is not my fault some chaps miss the pot, like I said above another impossible task to keep up with,we work long hours here you know plus eventually when everybody go`es home I myself have to clean the pub which usually is very early hours of the morning,I do need some sleep.you may think running a pub is easy and loads of fun but let me tell you its the hardest job I have ever took on! But if you are willing to give some of your spare time happen you could come and show me how to clean! Oh and by the way the decor is going to get done very soon,when the funds are there ok!!!!! FROM ONE VERY TIRED AND P----D OFF LANDLADY!!!!!!!!!!
MANDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2006, 16:18   #6
God Member

Hey Mands....I think you've just given Straycat a good neutering.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2006, 16:25   #7
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

I think she will when she finds him.
Old 27-03-2006, 16:32   #8

well i think he is a teenager, so has he ever been in the pub,coz i dont think is entering now,not in his wildest dreams,dont let him get to u mands x
Old 27-03-2006, 16:42   #9
I am Banned

Red face Re: Teenage jobs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by straycat
The Stag pub in church could do with a lick of paint, a carpet cleaner, some air freshener and the windows washing, why don't you give the landlord a bell?
This would really apply to many Public Houses where ever you choose to drink. I think that it is hard to make a decent living in the pub trade.
bad breath brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2006, 17:23   #10
I am Banned

Quote:
thats my house you are going on about! you need all of the above sticking up your a**e. That way you get cleaned out and see sense. Do you not realise how many people you have hurt by talking crap?
baby boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2006, 17:31   #11
mez
God Member

if you look at the first post on here its by a 15yr old landc....... then later straycat joins in with THE COMMENT. LANDC HAS MADE 1 REFFERAL MMMMMM WONDER IF STRAY CAT RELATED?.
Old 27-03-2006, 17:57   #12
Junior Member+

I am sorry Its a great pub, I just heard it was the reason the last night out was moved to the Brewers arms. I must be mistaken and do apologise.

Last edited by straycat; 27-03-2006 at 18:16.
straycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2006, 18:13   #13
Resting in Peace

Quote:
i am just quoting this as i was watching you straycat editing the post well now you cant
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2006, 18:16   #14
God Member

Yes you have hit a flippin nerve, I love the stag and everything that goes with it!! Especially the people including mands, staggers, mel and boo. Your attack I have taken personally, the meets we have there we choose to have there cos it's one of the friendliest pubs ever. It is probably the only pub I would feel comfortable as a woman going in on my own and know I would be made more than welcome.....

so stick that in your pipe (sic) and smoke it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2006, 18:23   #15
mez
God Member

im the one who organizes the nights out for all accyweb members ...... we do try different pubs . but have most of the events in the stag... mainly cos its friendly homley & we have great fun in there ....if you took the trouble to look in the nightlife & events threads you can see that we do try other pubs ..... with mands & staggers with us too. DO YOUR HOMEWORK. !!!!!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..