Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Pictures > Accy Photos
Donate! Join Today

Accy Photos Lets see some of your good Accrington photos. Please refrain from uploading copyrighted pictures! Also, if anyone has any photo requests, maybe some of our users could get them for you.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2004, 11:11   #1
God Member

Chopper over Accy now

Oct 8th flying over Accy town center at 12 noon ish

Old 08-10-2004, 11:17   #2
Member.

Re: Chopper over Accy now

Nice Shot Kipax. We have one of those, if fact it up and round Blackpool every day almost with out fail. The pilots are excellent guys always happy to bring it down when they see a camera....or anything else they think your pointing at them.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 11:20   #3
God Member

Believe me this was very high up
Old 08-10-2004, 11:28   #4
Member.

Even nicer shot in that case. You got a new one ye, any chance of some details and a test report.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 08-10-2004, 11:31   #5
God Member

Sorry dont quite follow?
Old 08-10-2004, 12:04   #6
Member.

Sorry Kipax, I meant a New Digital Camera! I’m currently using a Sony DSC-S85 Cyber-shot 4.1 Mega Pixels which I’m looking to replace.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 08-10-2004, 12:07   #7
God Member

Haa the myst clears
Just aboput to sell my old one

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Thats what I have been using and pics from this get in the observer and club programs and three published books so it aint bad.

I ahve stepped up to DSLR and now have a canon 10d. this is for sport it has a lot faster zoom and focus so I dnt miss the action
Old 08-10-2004, 13:08   #8

Why can't I see Kipax's picture? There's just a square with a red cross in it and when I right click and hit "show picture" I get nothing.

JohnW
JohnW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 23:26   #9
Resident Waffler

I'm sure Kipax can give you a more technical answer than I can but it'll probably be something to do with where it's coming from (ie hosted on Kipax's own webspace) and maybe there was a connection problem at the time you looked. (the webspace thingy could have been down) or if it's permanently like that then maybe your firewall doesn't let it through. That happens sometimes with things I link from my own webspace. Some people have a firewall that doesn't let them through.

BTW nice pic Kipax. I remember the first time I photographed a helicopter and all that could be seen was a tiny black spec in the sky - that was many moons ago but it got a laugh.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..