Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Pictures > Accy Photos
Donate! Join Today

Accy Photos Lets see some of your good Accrington photos. Please refrain from uploading copyrighted pictures! Also, if anyone has any photo requests, maybe some of our users could get them for you.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-02-2004, 16:48   #1

Old Lodge Site

Taken Monday 16th Feb -- how long before the first occupant moves in ? -- Is this worthy of a guessing game ? If so how can our guesses be recorded ? Over to you Roy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SteinersLdgDevDFeb04-X.jpg (75.2 KB, 139 views)
Owd Bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-02-2004, 10:37   #2

Would a quid per guess make it more attractive ? I will act as Treasurer.
Old 19-02-2004, 12:18   #3
God Member

You're on Bert....

Here's a quid. My guess is that first occupant will move in 1st October 2004.

For a second bet, whats the odds that the centre of this new little estate will have a clock in the middle that opens up on the hour and plays "Rock Round The Clock...?"
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2004, 15:29   #4
Senior Member+

Old Lodge Site.

Here's my quid! erm .......9th June, 2004
Atarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2004, 15:51   #5
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!
Here's my quid! My guess is 1st December 2004. The houses will be up, there will be no street name signs, the roads in and out will be uneven and not tarmacked and some of the early residents will be pregnant. I will find it impossible to find them with no street signs, and my car will be filthy from driving round the unsurfaced road during the winter months, which has happened on every single housing estate they have put up in Hyndburn in the last 8 years. Sefton Farm in Clayton being a nightmare when it was built due to the sheer size of it and the one off Harwood lane wasn't much better.
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2004, 06:57   #6

Come on all you silent members -- have a go- am not going to the trouble of collecting just a few quid.
Old 22-02-2004, 12:42   #7
Senior Member+

My guess, september 18th.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..