Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hints/Tips/Advice (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f74/)
-   -   pregnant (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f74/pregnant-32559.html)

BERNADETTE 25-04-2008 18:43

Re: pregnant

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yolanda25 (Post 567694)
well, i went hospital today for my 20 week scan, and its a .... Girl!!!
Im well excited, i have one of each now so dont have to try anymore lol

That is good news:)

mrskitty 25-04-2008 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yolanda25 (Post 567694)
well, i went hospital today for my 20 week scan, and its a .... Girl!!!
Im well excited, i have one of each now so dont have to try anymore lol

Congratulations!!!im not jealous........much!:p
You must be so excited......when will you start buying PINK things?:D:D:D
I was saying to Corker today that im sure God didn't give me a girl so i dont have to share any of my pink stuff.....still not fair though.

panther 25-04-2008 19:14

oh congratulations:D, I too have a boy and girl, and they fight like cat and dog:rolleyes:...LOL

Yolanda25 25-04-2008 19:40

getting there flashy,i went home and then doctors, it was a trapped nerve, thanks for asking :)

Yolanda25 25-04-2008 19:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by misskitty (Post 567705)
Congratulations!!!im not jealous........much!:p
You must be so excited......when will you start buying PINK things?:D:D:D
I was saying to Corker today that im sure God didn't give me a girl so i dont have to share any of my pink stuff.....still not fair though.

Hehehe yeah, i was gonna go shopping today but havent been feeling really well so it was scan and then rest, im sure i will on wednesday when i get paid lol:D

MUMMIBOO 25-04-2008 20:12

ahh congratulations on having a girl, and yep they will fight like cat and dog mine do! after my scan when i found out it was a girl i went out and spent £35 on 2 dresses shes now sooo spoilt!

Lilly 25-04-2008 20:13

Congratulations, Yolanda. :D

I've got a boy and a girl and found it so much more fun buying for a baby girl. The clothes are just so much cuter.

When my daughter was born it was like dressing a little dolly every day.:D

harwood red 25-04-2008 22:17

congrats yolanda

I have two boys and they just had to get used to wearing dresses :D;)

Yolanda25 26-04-2008 06:08

hahah good one harwood red, my sister in law tends to dress my son sometimes with dresses and tiaras, not a pretty sight but he has fun lol

katex 26-04-2008 09:41

Pleased to hear things are going well for you Yolanda .. x

emamum 26-04-2008 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yolanda25 (Post 567814)
hahah good one harwood red, my sister in law tends to dress my son sometimes with dresses and tiaras, not a pretty sight but he has fun lol

That reminds me of a day at work... i was doing after school club and we decided to get the dressing up clothes and we got the face paints out.. some of the girls were wearing the dresses and we used the face paints as makeup for the girls and one of the other ta's got out the nail varnishes... it is against policy to turn children down for activities because of their sex and one little boy decided he wanted doing up as well..... (there were other outfits on offer pirates etc) so we did... The little boy had recently been taken into care and it really cheered him up, he was loving being a princess and it was brill to see him so happy........when his foster mum came to pick him up she told us he was seeing his mum today and the little lad refused to take his makeup off... sooo.... he ended up at social services offices in full makeup with nail varnish on.....we were introduced to his social worker when she came to visit his teacher and she thought it was hilarious lol.

emamum 17-08-2008 12:06

thought id add myself to this thread..... Im 10 weeks now, scan is booked for 23rd sept, i feel constantly sick :( and tired

I like cheese spread on toast and fizzy water lol

emamum 17-08-2008 12:20

oh yeah......... when i was answering the questions with the midwife for my antenatal book one of the questions was... 'are you blood related to you babys father?' ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! NO!

mrskitty 17-08-2008 12:27

Oh my goodness......suppose these days they have to ask things like that though :S

Yolanda25 18-08-2008 08:47

yeah, they asked me that question too, but we all know why