Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Hints/Tips/Advice
Donate! Join Today

Hints/Tips/Advice Tell everyone your money/time/effort saving hints and tips. Give or ask for advice in any area. Household, decorating, etc.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-01-2008, 19:59   #1

Advice needed please

As some of you may be awair that im trying to raise funds for cancer research uk & Diabetes uk, by doing a sponsored slim
But im not allowed to advertise the web site on here,
so i would very much value all of your opinions on were to try and get sponsors, luckly i work for a big company so im going to see the manager about it once i get all my paper work threw from the charaities.

many thanx for listening be bable on lol
luv emm xx
howarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 14-01-2008, 20:08   #2
God Member

Re: Advice needed please

Quote:
Originally Posted by howarth View Post
As some of you may be awair that im trying to raise funds for cancer research uk & Diabetes uk, by doing a sponsored slim
But im not allowed to advertise the web site on here,
so i would very much value all of your opinions on were to try and get sponsors, luckly i work for a big company so im going to see the manager about it once i get all my paper work threw from the charaities.

many thanx for listening be bable on lol
luv emm xx
Reciprical links are the best way to gat traffic to your website, talk to your charities and they should help out, also, word your website carefully, google picks up on words relevent to the site, but don't overdo it, and not too many pictures because pictures and flash can make google ignore the content of your site. Try searching 'cancer research' and see what site comes up first, there will be a lot of good adwords there if you pick them out.
Old 14-01-2008, 21:28   #3
God Member

i think the reason why you cant advertise it on here Em is because if accyweb is seen to be helping one charity then other charities will expect help too, its only fair really
Old 14-01-2008, 22:01   #4

yeh hun thats fair enough i spoke to mick the modorator xx
hows u hun ? spoke to dawn of the shed ?
Old 14-01-2008, 22:07   #5

thanx derekgas & nida xx
Old 18-01-2008, 18:48   #6

Your not allowed to post a link through a post... signiture should be alright though ?
SamF is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..