Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Hints/Tips/Advice
Donate! Join Today

Hints/Tips/Advice Tell everyone your money/time/effort saving hints and tips. Give or ask for advice in any area. Household, decorating, etc.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-12-2004, 21:46   #1

Dads

My dad has most of the game stations going ps2, xbox and this he's never off them and when i ask him for ago he will say in a minute! and half an hour later ill ask him gagin he never lets me have ago but when im on any of them and he asks i give it him straight away its really anoyin does this happen to anyone else !!!!

mel3ft is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-12-2004, 09:57   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Dads

The reason for that is because his go takes longer as he is good at the game, so it is longer before he loses a life!

Being a father myself, I understand his situation!!!

vorlon24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2004, 10:32   #3
Senior Member+

Dont worry i have that problem with my fella and my 3 year old son on the ps2, mick wont let him play on the x box.
MUMMIBOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2004, 13:04   #4
Senior Member+

Was it someone here who lost their PS2 and GTA San Andreas due a little mishap caused by a little person?

Old 20-12-2004, 17:30   #5
land of hope and glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorlon24
The reason for that is because his go takes longer as he is good at the game, so it is longer before he loses a life!

Being a father myself, I understand his situation!!!
cheers vorlon24 it is a pleasure to know someone understands dads! mel 3ft when you are older and wiser you can do the same! But untill then get off THAT PLAYSTATION!!
staggeringman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2004, 19:05   #6

surley if you have 3 computor he cant play on them alll can he mel3ft????
Old 20-12-2004, 21:26   #7

Red face Re: Dads

Come on steven there arent alot of dads like mine he can do anything if he could have 20 different tv's in the same room on different channels he would find a way how to watch them all

mel3ft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2004, 08:42   #8
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel3ft
Come on steven there arent alot of dads like mine he can do anything if he could have 20 different tv's in the same room on different channels he would find a way how to watch them all
It's not finding a way, it's already there; a god-given talent!!!

Old 24-12-2004, 12:35   #9
Senior Member+

Ahhh leave the old man to play.When we were younger we did not have owt like that

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..