Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Hints/Tips/Advice
Donate! Join Today

Hints/Tips/Advice Tell everyone your money/time/effort saving hints and tips. Give or ask for advice in any area. Household, decorating, etc.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-12-2007, 18:37   #16
God Member

Re: Help..... suffering with sciatica

Quote:
Originally Posted by howarth View Post
1 x 2mg Diazapam, 2 x 50mg Tramadol Hydrochlor, 1 x 75mg Diclofenac sodium 1 x 50mg Amatriptaline, then finally 1 x Omeprazole !!!!

Diclofenac IS Volterol
you on omeprazole for your stomach Em?
our Kel takes Amatriptaline for migranes
Old 30-12-2007, 19:28   #17

yeh voltorall Google Page Ranking as well as oral, doc gave me omeprazole,so i dnt have any probs with acid in my stomache with taking all these pain releif tabs ????
howarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2007, 21:21   #18
God Member

yeah ive had omeprazole before, they are good
Old 31-12-2007, 13:40   #19
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Oh god sciatica!!.......keep it away!!!!

i suffered from this a few years ago, which lasted around 3 months!!! and the pain was unbelieveable!. pain shooting down the outer side of my leg towards the back of my thigh, i had numbness in my foot too also in my bum!!
at first i didnt know what it was, one doctor said a pulled ham string, another was checking to see if it was a blood clot, it was scary too, in the morning id wake up with cramp like pain in my leg, i couldnt walk either because the pain was unbearable!..it was sometimes like having electric shocks going up and down ya leg too! in the end i went to my own GP, which i should have done in the first place and he said it was sciatica
but i never pulled my back , my back was fine!...found out in the end it was due to trapped nerve in my bum muscle, so i stretched that muscle by putting the leg over my other leg.....the pain went in a few days and luckily i havent had it since...... but i do have the odd twinge now an then.

so I know what ya going through howarth
Old 01-01-2008, 22:15   #20

well im plzed to say, my pain seems to be under controll now since taking the new lot of tabs, so far so good...............
Old 01-01-2008, 22:39   #21
Resident Waffler

D'oh I forgot all about the wheat pads - or hot wheater bottles as we call them. Worked wonders for Emzie when she pulled her neck.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 23:18   #22

oh right cheers, gonna borrow my grandads 1st to see if it works......
Old 02-01-2008, 09:27   #23
Full Member+

Saints and Sinners Bingo Champion!
Bezerk Champion!

My hubby suffers with back pain and I massage 3times a day with 100% Emu Oil, he says it helps but nothing takes the pain away completely.
MITZY is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..