Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Hints/Tips/Advice
Donate! Join Today

Hints/Tips/Advice Tell everyone your money/time/effort saving hints and tips. Give or ask for advice in any area. Household, decorating, etc.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-05-2006, 16:58   #1

Holidays

Looking for a holiday?

Sick of fishing around every travel agents, not knowing what the place is like?

So came up with an idea for a new topic.

If you have been on holiday recently, write about it, help other people that are thinking of going on holiday.

Bulgaria 2003, 2004

Ive been to Bulgaria twice and will be returning next year. If you are after a cheap, quite holiday i would advise you on Albena, Bulgaria.

Beutiful beaches child safe all enclosed behind guarded entry points.

We stayed in hotel Vita and Ralitsa Park 4* all inclusive would cost about £1500 for 2x adults and 1x child. Food and beer are brillant with the options of Al carte or the sit down meal.
Vita & the Ralitsa are right next door to each other and guess what your all inclusive covers that hotel aswell.

Cyprus 2005

We went to Cyprus last year with friends and stayed in a villa at Old Paphos. All though very hot i wasnt very impressed with the road struturing. There was lots of historical places in the area which is a plus.
Very expensive place to eat especially down on the front but you have a wonderful picturesque view over the harbour.

Turkey 2005

Well we decided a change and went to another hot country. We stayed at a hotel in Kusadasi, (name has left me at the this moment) the hotel was very nice for a two* hotel, it would be about a 3-4* here.
Price: £499 for 2xadults & 1xchild for two weeks B&B
very cheap to eat out, the only problem i had was nearly getting blown up! we where literly about 400metres away from a bomb when it went off in a minibus last July.

London 2006

I had a party with the BBC down here March this year so i took the wife & child down for a long weekend. To say the least very very expensive for hotels but i found a cheap one right on the door step of Harley St, Portland St and Soho.
Price: for 4 nights B&B 3* accom £260
Hottel: Astor.

Lots of things to do if you want to visit all the sites i would give yourself at least 4 days to do it. I knew all the places with serving in the army(guarding the queen) so we could do everything in two days.
Underground get yourself a all day ticket at £4.50 u can go anywhere all day for just that one price.

Reviews to come:

Tanzania

Ocean Village Cruise 2006 (Med)

I have also been South Africa, Egypt, Germany, Tunisa, Spain, Canada, France, UK, Domican Republic, NI, Bosnia Herzagovina, Mexico & Nicaragua. So if you would like reviews on these let me know!

Warren

Blackburn Rovers Supporters Football Club

Club Website: www.brsfc.com

Last edited by wozaup; 18-05-2006 at 17:04.
wozaup is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-05-2006, 00:56   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Holidays

I can tell you all you need to know about Tenerife!!
junetta is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..