Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Hints/Tips/Advice
Donate! Join Today

Hints/Tips/Advice Tell everyone your money/time/effort saving hints and tips. Give or ask for advice in any area. Household, decorating, etc.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-09-2011, 07:23   #16
God Member

Re: Sti's/Std's

Ah i see we have been moved, i hope people actually look in this section or this thread will have been a waste of time...AND WON'T HELP ANYONE......

There was really no need to move it MICK
Old 18-09-2011, 07:57   #17
God Member

just incase anyone can actually see this thread anymore or anyone's interested

GUM Clinics | Where can I get my test
Old 18-09-2011, 09:02   #18
Beacon of light

Shaz, I am sure that people will still read it....if only out of curiosity.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2011, 20:41   #19
Clearly Classy.......

The 'SHOUT' team visit schools regularly now and educate secondary school children on such issues. So at least now they are making younger people aware. They even have quick test kits in their session for STI's like chlamydia.

Click below for the Young people's services (YPS) & The 'SHOUT' Team website

SHOUT Team & Sexual Health Issues | Young People's Service

My Gallery My Albums
Romps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 09:31   #20
Resting in Peace

Re: Sti/Stds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romps View Post
The 'SHOUT' team visit schools regularly now and educate secondary school children on such issues. So at least now they are making younger people aware. They even have quick test kits in their session for STI's like chlamydia.

Click below for the Young people's services (YPS) & The 'SHOUT' Team website

SHOUT Team & Sexual Health Issues | Young People's Service
How times have changed Romps from when I was at school, can't say sex or sex education was ever mentioned in my school days, it was behind the bike shed talk in those days
Old 19-09-2011, 09:47   #21
Beacon of light

and that is why so many people got the wrong information....not necessarily about STD's or the 'clap' as it was called back then......but things like.....you wouldn't get a girl pregnant if it was her first time......or she wouldn't get pregnant if you did 'it' stood up(a knee trembler,as it was called)....there were many myths about sex that started at the back of the bike sheds......none of them useful.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 09:50   #22
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
and that is why so many people got the wrong information....not necessarily about STD's or the 'clap' as it was called back then......but things like.....you wouldn't get a girl pregnant if it was her first time......or she wouldn't get pregnant if you did 'it' stood up(a knee trembler,as it was called)....there were many myths about sex that started at the back of the bike sheds......none of them useful.
Tell me about it

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..