Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Hints/Tips/Advice
Donate! Join Today

Hints/Tips/Advice Tell everyone your money/time/effort saving hints and tips. Give or ask for advice in any area. Household, decorating, etc.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-08-2009, 16:22   #16
Resting in Peace

Re: Supraspinatus Tendinitis

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
went to see the consultant today and i now have it in both arms, WONDERFUL....gotta go to Beardwood Hospital in a couple of weeks so they can have a poke about with a big needle to see if they can get rid of it, if they can't i have to have them both operated on, i also have lots of fluid in both arm joints
Sounds a bit rough does that flashy, hope that they can sort it out for you, best of luck girl
Old 14-08-2009, 16:35   #17
God Member

Quote:
went to see the consultant today and i now have it in both arms, WONDERFUL....gotta go to Beardwood Hospital in a couple of weeks so they can have a poke about with a big needle to see if they can get rid of it, if they can't i have to have them both operated on, i also have lots of fluid in both arm joints
Hope they can sort it without an op Flashy, let us know how you get on at Beardwood
Old 24-08-2009, 10:31   #18
God Member

got my appointment through last week for this Friday, then got a phone call today cancelling Friday and bringing it forward to tomorrow at 2.45...not looking forward to it one bit, i hate needles
Old 24-08-2009, 11:09   #19
Resting in Peace

Quote:
got my appointment through last week for this Friday, then got a phone call today cancelling Friday and bringing it forward to tomorrow at 2.45...not looking forward to it one bit, i hate needles
I used to hate them too flashy, but over the years I've had no choice but to get used to them, even so I don't watch, that might be an idea for you to
Old 24-08-2009, 11:40   #20
God Member

Quote:
You'll be right lass
Old 24-08-2009, 15:06   #21
God Member

lol cheers you two, Jay i never look anyway, havent a clue how i'm getting there but Reece said its probably not a good idea that i go on mi bike
Old 24-08-2009, 16:09   #22
Resting in Peace

Quote:
lol cheers you two, Jay i never look anyway, havent a clue how i'm getting there but Reece said its probably not a good idea that i go on mi bike
Seems like Reece has a lot of sense flashy
Old 24-08-2009, 16:41   #23
God Member

gets it from his mother
Old 24-08-2009, 18:40   #24
God Member

Quote:
Have you asked about hospital transport by any chance?
Old 24-08-2009, 18:50   #25
God Member

i never gave it a thought actually, i thought that was just for older people, i'll get there somehow
Old 24-08-2009, 18:54   #26
God Member

Quote:
i never gave it a thought actually, i thought that was just for older people, i'll get there somehow
No it is for any age, I would just inquire it is not the easiest place to get to without your own transport.
Old 24-08-2009, 19:03   #27
God Member

think its a bit late to ask about it, don't you have to book in advance? if they hadn't brought my appointment forward then i'd probably have called them to ask about it, i'll get the bus to town then the bus up, if i'm bad when i come out then i'll get a taxi home, thanx for the help Bernie
Old 24-08-2009, 19:03   #28
God Member

good luck for tomorrow Shaz... I also hate needles in fact I would say that if ever I had a phobia that would be it... but giving blood has def helped me get over it to a certain extent... but then I don't think we're talking about the same needles here!!!

Good luck xxx

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 19:05   #29
God Member

lol cheers Lesley, i reckon Reece's hands gonna end up being purple tomorrow whilst i'm having it done, hope i don't squeeze it off
Old 24-08-2009, 19:05   #30
God Member

Quote:
think its a bit late to ask about it, don't you have to book in advance? if they hadn't brought my appointment forward then i'd probably have called them to ask about it, i'll get the bus to town then the bus up, if i'm bad when i come out then i'll get a taxi home, thanx for the help Bernie
Your welcome hun Good luckxxxx

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..