Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Community Talk > Springhill Spot
Donate! Join Today

Springhill Spot A forum running in conjunction with Springhill Spotlight. Give your opinions on what is happening in your area. Air your views and grievances. Put forward ideas on how we can improve Springhill

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-05-2004, 07:57   #31
Senior Member+

Re: Teen Gangs

JUST NOW 3 TEEN GIRLS (cows more like) HAVE JUST SMASHED MY DRIVER SIDE WINGMIRROR AGAIN, THIS TIME I GOT THE POLICE INVOLVED I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!! i AM SICK TIRED AND FED UP I WILL END UP THROWING SOMAT AT THE LITTLE F****ING COWS.
THE WARDENS OF ON EXCHANGE ST AND ELIZABETH ST TO NIGHT.
I WILL LET YOU KNOW WOT POLICE SAY.
Well maybe if the parents got involved nad were made to pay for the damage summat might just change.Only an observation
Old 19-05-2004, 11:00   #32

It's probalby the case of the parents dont care, more than likelly too ****ed up to care. Its a shame that the younger generation are getting so 'Yankee' like the street scenes of down town New York etc... they seem to be living their lives as a film.
By thinking they are untouchable, lads walking round like they have two coconuts down their trollies, and socks pulled up with their cheap trackie bottoms tucked in (did not know we had so many bike lovers in Accy !)

They need to be told how to behave, their parents need to get there fingers out and use disaplin and rules and some form of punishment.

I do hope we get police carfues where all teens must be off the streets by 9pm
markinaccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2004, 21:35   #33
Accrington Web Mascot

There's an article in the Observer about a lady walking with her husband along Pickup Street - and she got mugged. Although was by a white van man - not teen gangs. I was brought up in Springhill and it used to be a safe place.
ShortStuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2004, 07:05   #34
Senior Member+

The Justice system is too soft nowadays.People picking on the old, frail and innocent should have tougher sentences.Look at that blokes girlfriend a couple of years and she is out at a tremendous cost to the taxpayer over the next years.The bloke who mugged this lady should be left in a room for 15 minutes with her relatives
Old 22-05-2004, 08:51   #35

This scares me because my sister and her hubbyn live on Exchange St with their two kids. parents should be made to pay for any damages their *little Angels* do and the *little angels* should be punished as well.
Angel 04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2004, 16:05   #36
Senior Member+

Exactly Angel my thoughts too.by the way did you see the bhoys win the cup?Blue is a bad colour for the Scottish teams at the moment

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..