Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Technical & User to User help > Crash Computers Chat
Donate! Join Today

Crash Computers Chat Let's talk computers! Got a problem with your computer? Need some advice? Got any great tips?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2008, 17:19   #1
Junior Member+

laptop

when I bought this laptop of ebay they said take out of box and go heard it before it has windows xp wireless card but cant get launcher to work what am I doing wrong NEW MEMBER NEV
nevilleuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-03-2008, 19:20   #2
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Re: laptop

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevilleuk View Post
when I bought this laptop of ebay they said take out of box and go heard it before
sorry nev, but what are you on about?
Old 06-03-2008, 19:23   #3

This may sound obvious but have you pressed the button or flicked the switch on the front of your laptop which switches on the wireless card?
Old 10-03-2008, 17:46   #4
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkival View Post
This may sound obvious but have you pressed the button or flicked the switch on the front of your laptop which switches on the wireless card?
Weren't one of them switches on my laptop nikkival, just installed soft ware and away with the mixer
Old 10-03-2008, 18:20   #5
Resident Waffler

Can you give us a clue about the laptop such as make and model number - or even a link to the eBay listing.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 18:33   #6
God Member

teh question doesn't make sense, we are assuming something is wrong with wireless but we really need you to tell us specifically whats wrong.

Up to now we know

its XP
its off ebay

beyond that nothing is clear.

Tell us exactly what you were told and what you have done and what you are trying to do. from that you will find lots of people willing to help

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..