Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Technical & User to User help > Crash Computers Chat
Donate! Join Today

Crash Computers Chat Let's talk computers! Got a problem with your computer? Need some advice? Got any great tips?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-05-2006, 00:07   #1
God Member

Printer probs

I have an epson photo r200

my pics are printing wierd.

I have done a check and (its a six ink thingy) it prints out six lined boxes.. one of them is broken up (magneta) and the rest are perfect.. I have tried with proper epson cartridge and refill and both give same results..

I ahve run everything.. clean, align.. everything and no better...

Options?

ta
Old 16-05-2006, 00:35   #2
I am Banned

Re: Printer probs

use this

http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml

try the power clean function ime sure you can figure out how to use this nice app

also resets the counter that epson put on all printers to shut them down when infact there nothing wrong with them they just want you to buy a new printer

also if you are using the copy ink cartridges it is recomended you buy ORIGIONAL epson inks every now and then
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 11:14   #3
God Member

Nice app.. earned ya 13 karma anyways

It didnt work though... However this is wierd... today its printing perfect... It was a complete mess yesterday but today it works fine... arrgh

Its only had two lots of ink.. original epson and the refills that came with it (not had all that long)
Old 16-05-2006, 11:18   #4
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
also if you are using the copy ink cartridges it is recomended you buy ORIGINAL epson inks every now and then
Epsom catridges are a pain they stop working even with some ink in them (sneaky chips) It aint exactly cheap buying them either.

Not had much hassle with mine apart from ink but have bookmarked the site just in case.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 11:24   #5
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
Nice app.. earned ya 13 karma anyways

It didnt work though... However this is wierd... today its printing perfect... It was a complete mess yesterday but today it works fine... arrgh

Its only had two lots of ink.. original epson and the refills that came with it (not had all that long)
are you in accy or surrounding area

you can take it to park computers on darwen street blackburn

they are an epson certified repair center and will sort any problem out you have with it

DONT show a recipt or proof of purchase just say you bought it 3 weeks ago and your new warranty will start from then as epson have no idea when it was realy purchased and they go of the serial code and date you tell them you bought it i when it is typed into their website as the start date of repairs

good idea to take any clone ink cartridges out as some repair ceneters will say you have invalidated your warrenty but most dont care and do the work
Old 16-05-2006, 11:25   #6
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J
Epsom catridges are a pain they stop working even with some ink in them (sneaky chips) It aint exactly cheap buying them either.

Not had much hassle with mine apart from ink but have bookmarked the site just in case.
download that application i posted it ree sets the chips to think they are a new cartridge so you get more out of your inks
Old 16-05-2006, 12:44   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
download that application i posted it ree sets the chips to think they are a new cartridge so you get more out of your inks
Done and dusted Chav so now the proof should be in the pudding.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 15:39   #8
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J
Done and dusted Chav so now the proof should be in the pudding.
if it dosnt work then its a user fault making you the pudding
Old 16-05-2006, 22:33   #9
God Member

I've found tesco are cheaper for epson cartridges. Thats where i get mine from. Also found you can refill the cartridges 3 times then on the 4th it goes all wonky and wont work.
shillelagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 23:03   #10
I am Banned

ooh just reminded me

poundland are doing teh clone inks

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..