Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Technical & User to User help > Crash Computers Chat
Donate! Join Today

Crash Computers Chat Let's talk computers! Got a problem with your computer? Need some advice? Got any great tips?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2004, 17:10   #1
land of hope and glory

Unhappy Server Not Working????

having a few problems tonight, when i want to move to different pages on accy web, I get a sheet up telling me page not found and the server for this site might have gone down any clues out there????
staggeringman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 03-12-2004, 17:14   #2
I am Band

Talking Re: Server Not Working????

Don't get all excited Staggers, it's not an exclusive club. I've just been trying to get back in for 10 minutes. I even tried knocking on the back door. Oops, sorry Royski.

Any ramblings, meanderings, thoughts or musings are mine and mine alone. Any opinions expressed are Lettie's!
Sparkologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 17:15   #3
Len
God Member

Re: Server Not Working????

That has been happening to me also form time to time.
Len is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 17:18   #4
land of hope and glory

do you think roy might have got too many members now! with everyone comming on to accyweb it may blow a fuze!!!
Old 03-12-2004, 17:19   #5
land of hope and glory

Don't get all excited Staggers, it's not an exclusive club. I've just been trying to get back in for 10 minutes. I even tried knocking on the back door.

it is down here...he..hee!!
Old 03-12-2004, 17:20   #6
I am Band

Talking Re: Server Not Working????

There's no chance of that; the server is plumbed into a lamp post outside Royski's house. But if the council haven't paid their bills or the Lecky Board go on strike...

Any ramblings, meanderings, thoughts or musings are mine and mine alone. Any opinions expressed are Lettie's!
Old 03-12-2004, 17:23   #7
land of hope and glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkologist
There's no chance of that; the server is plumbed into a lamp post outside Royski's house. But if the council haven't paid their bills or the Lecky Board go on strike...
who did the wireing sparky??
Old 03-12-2004, 17:27   #8
I am Band

Wink Re: Server Not Working????

Not me Staggers. Not since I got me ar$e tanned by me mam for blowing one up when i lived on White Ash Lane, as a kid!

Old 03-12-2004, 17:31   #9
land of hope and glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkologist
Not me Staggers. Not since I got me ar$e tanned by me mam for blowing one up when i lived on White Ash Lane, as a kid!
dont like electicicity as worzel used to say, dont touch what you cant see. just put some lights up at pub and fused everything!!..he..hee
Old 04-12-2004, 19:00   #10
Beacon of light

I also had that problem yesterday.....I had just downloaded the MS service pack..... thought it was that that was giving the machine the heebies.....but no probs tonight thank goodness. (i'm hooked) Can't do without my fix of Accyweb !
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 19:11   #11
Roy
Administrator

Last night I went to the pub. So obviously the server thought 'aha - roy is not here, lets go into overload and not work properly' which it did. At about 3 in the morning it actually died. Fortunately I was up early this morning and got it all sorted out, we had a total of 4 hours downtime last night!!
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..