Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming Forum (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f84/)
-   -   i found nintendo ds site! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f84/i-found-nintendo-ds-site-35316.html)

emamum 10-12-2007 13:59

i found nintendo ds site!

ive found site that has 75 ds's in stock...

Direct Distibutor of Apples, Nintendos, Microsofts and Sonys #1 Products!

they are more expensive at £149, but worth it to see the look on his face on christmas morning... he only decided last week that he wanted one, he put it on his list and he keeps talking about when he gets it... it was really sad listening to him when i couldnt find any..

mani 11-12-2007 01:43

Re: i found nintendo ds site!

i dont know why people go around sayin they're runnin out when there's lots of retailers who have them in stock

yeah the ninny wii is hard to get hold of but not impossible

the ds is common and for 149 u shud b gettin at least 2-3 games with it...

if u can pop over to a virgin megastore - online they're all sold out so there's no point lookin but its almost as if people dont bother to shop instore... give em a call if u can they wont b able to reserve u one but will b able to tell u if there's any instore...

mani 11-12-2007 02:03

also a quick word about the people ur ordering it from

they're a USA based site - which for the DS usually isnt a prob as the games are regionalised but you will need an adapter and you wont b covered by warranty

Bestpricedbrands.co.uk - Read Reviews

seems to have got quite a few bad reviews....

*LMAO* ok the uk address it gives out as...

BestPricedBrands Ltd, 24 Grosvenor Square, London, W1A 1AE..which is the address for the US Embassy.

mani 11-12-2007 02:13

some ppl seem to be gettin the stuff and the others wont b

just b careful u dont get hit with a customs charge - its probably gonna b labelled a gift less than £45

the guy shippin it seems to b

Dave Bellichek
DBB
356 E Colorado Blvd
Pasadena
CA 91101 US
(202) 370-6432
ID/EIN 954397211

mani 11-12-2007 02:35

from the sounds of it - it seems to b one man in his garage operation - the stuff goin out is takin some time gettin out.

one of the usa addresses it gives u according to google maps is opposite the white house...

but as i said some people were gettin their stuff after a few weeks some were gettin them after a few days. one poster said that a few days ago the price for the ds on this site was 120 but as its got closer its gone up - and back then it said 75 in stock too

firth_dawn 12-12-2007 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by emamum23 (Post 502379)
ive found site that has 75 ds's in stock...

Direct Distibutor of Apples, Nintendos, Microsofts and Sonys #1 Products!

they are more expensive at £149, but worth it to see the look on his face on christmas morning... he only decided last week that he wanted one, he put it on his list and he keeps talking about when he gets it... it was really sad listening to him when i couldnt find any..

i watched on this LK today that you can get them from all major superstores for around 99 pound

emamum 12-12-2007 19:25

ive been everywhere and no where had any! i have been panicing like mad!

firth_dawn 12-12-2007 19:26

have you found one

emamum 12-12-2007 19:29

on the web site.....

Lolly 12-12-2007 22:54

If you want a Nintendo Wii, they have them instock at Cash Generator in town, but they are way over retail price at £399.99. I heard on the news the other day that people were going over to France to get them, because they are cheaper and they have loads and loads.

kathleen_firth 13-12-2007 11:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lolly (Post 503422)
If you want a Nintendo Wii, they have them instock at Cash Generator in town, but they are way over retail price at £399.99. I heard on the news the other day that people were going over to France to get them, because they are cheaper and they have loads and loads.

bleedin ekk tht really is over the retail price

panther 13-12-2007 19:37

wait till new year....they will be loads out!! and probably cheaper;)

mani 14-12-2007 05:11

there are wii's and ds's out there - despite reports they do get deleiveries every so often

emamum 19-12-2007 19:21

DS arrived this afternoon, everything fine......