Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Technical & User to User help > Tech Talk > Gaming Forum
Donate! Join Today

Gaming Forum Talk about the latest PS2, xbox or whatever systems and our own classics!!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2007, 13:59   #1
Senior Member+

i found nintendo ds site!

ive found site that has 75 ds's in stock...

Direct Distibutor of Apples, Nintendos, Microsofts and Sonys #1 Products!

they are more expensive at £149, but worth it to see the look on his face on christmas morning... he only decided last week that he wanted one, he put it on his list and he keeps talking about when he gets it... it was really sad listening to him when i couldnt find any..

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-12-2007, 01:43   #2
Senior Member+

Re: i found nintendo ds site!

i dont know why people go around sayin they're runnin out when there's lots of retailers who have them in stock

yeah the ninny wii is hard to get hold of but not impossible

the ds is common and for 149 u shud b gettin at least 2-3 games with it...

if u can pop over to a virgin megastore - online they're all sold out so there's no point lookin but its almost as if people dont bother to shop instore... give em a call if u can they wont b able to reserve u one but will b able to tell u if there's any instore...
Old 11-12-2007, 02:03   #3
Senior Member+

also a quick word about the people ur ordering it from

they're a USA based site - which for the DS usually isnt a prob as the games are regionalised but you will need an adapter and you wont b covered by warranty

Bestpricedbrands.co.uk - Read Reviews

seems to have got quite a few bad reviews....

*LMAO* ok the uk address it gives out as...

BestPricedBrands Ltd, 24 Grosvenor Square, London, W1A 1AE..which is the address for the US Embassy.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:13   #4
Senior Member+

some ppl seem to be gettin the stuff and the others wont b

just b careful u dont get hit with a customs charge - its probably gonna b labelled a gift less than £45

the guy shippin it seems to b

Dave Bellichek
DBB
356 E Colorado Blvd
Pasadena
CA 91101 US
(202) 370-6432
ID/EIN 954397211
Old 11-12-2007, 02:35   #5
Senior Member+

from the sounds of it - it seems to b one man in his garage operation - the stuff goin out is takin some time gettin out.

one of the usa addresses it gives u according to google maps is opposite the white house...

but as i said some people were gettin their stuff after a few weeks some were gettin them after a few days. one poster said that a few days ago the price for the ds on this site was 120 but as its got closer its gone up - and back then it said 75 in stock too
Old 12-12-2007, 19:24   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post
ive found site that has 75 ds's in stock...

Direct Distibutor of Apples, Nintendos, Microsofts and Sonys #1 Products!

they are more expensive at £149, but worth it to see the look on his face on christmas morning... he only decided last week that he wanted one, he put it on his list and he keeps talking about when he gets it... it was really sad listening to him when i couldnt find any..

i watched on this LK today that you can get them from all major superstores for around 99 pound
Old 12-12-2007, 19:25   #7
Senior Member+

ive been everywhere and no where had any! i have been panicing like mad!

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
Old 12-12-2007, 19:26   #8

have you found one
Old 12-12-2007, 19:29   #9
Senior Member+

on the web site.....

Old 12-12-2007, 22:54   #10
Senior Member+

If you want a Nintendo Wii, they have them instock at Cash Generator in town, but they are way over retail price at £399.99. I heard on the news the other day that people were going over to France to get them, because they are cheaper and they have loads and loads.
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2007, 11:29   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly View Post
If you want a Nintendo Wii, they have them instock at Cash Generator in town, but they are way over retail price at £399.99. I heard on the news the other day that people were going over to France to get them, because they are cheaper and they have loads and loads.

bleedin ekk tht really is over the retail price
Old 13-12-2007, 19:37   #12
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

wait till new year....they will be loads out!! and probably cheaper
Old 14-12-2007, 05:11   #13
Senior Member+

there are wii's and ds's out there - despite reports they do get deleiveries every so often
Old 19-12-2007, 19:21   #14
Senior Member+

DS arrived this afternoon, everything fine......

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..