Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Technical & User to User help > Tech Talk > Gaming Forum
Donate! Join Today

Gaming Forum Talk about the latest PS2, xbox or whatever systems and our own classics!!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2006, 15:47   #16
God Member

Re: online gaming PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
thats what i said.. theres noweher to attach it... so what sort of attachment.. any idea what it is?
Hiya Kipax

We got our PS2 online gaming adapter for the older PS2 (the big bulky one) at the gaming shop on Broaway in town, it cost £20 they'll know what it is you need if you tell them what it's for.

Last edited by Tinkerbelle; 07-06-2006 at 15:53.
Tinkerbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-06-2006, 16:14   #17
God Member

thanks tinkers.. will get that sorted today
Old 07-06-2006, 20:52   #18
God Member

I didnt realise the time... lad shot uptown and they didnt have any in..... more time tommorow so he can try a few other places and get one..

tried with PSP and no joy either.. it goes online OK (wont play accyeweb games to his dissapointment unless anyone knows how) with browser but when choosing game sharing it only looks for another wirless nearvy psp

I will get him the thingymajig tommorow if there about

meanwhile are the PS2 players here going to the PS2 competition next week at stanley?.. you can win prizes.. unless yer not that good hehe
Old 08-06-2006, 09:18   #19
Senior Member+

I would have done but I dont play Pro Evo my game is FIFA
Old 16-07-2006, 13:01   #20

FIFA??? It's disgusting, not a patch on the football alter that is Pro Evo 5. Just my opinion

PS: Before anybody starts the "but FIFA's got licences" arguments, Ive just got a memeory card off Ebay with an options file which gives official names, shirts, badges etc for every team. All competitions updated and amendentsmade to national squads. Absolute Class!!!
Old 16-07-2006, 13:09   #21
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin the chipmunk
FIFA??? It's disgusting, not a patch on the football alter that is Pro Evo 5. Just my opinion

PS: Before anybody starts the "but FIFA's got licences" arguments, Ive just got a memeory card off Ebay with an options file which gives official names, shirts, badges etc for every team. All competitions updated and amendentsmade to national squads. Absolute Class!!!
Yes I can see were your coming from,but Fifa 06 and the World Cup 2006 game have improved the game play.You now have to direct shots pases etc as on pro evo.The only thing I cant grasp on pro evo are the basic controls.The square for shooting on Fifa its the circle.And the pasing controls are totally different.Apart from that it would be a good game,especially with that memory card you have mate it will just add the finishing touches with the kits.............
Old 16-07-2006, 13:27   #22

I understand where you're coming from. Fifa World Cup is actually OK (not a patch on the excellent Fifa '98, but then again what is?), if a bit easy. Though I suppose it's the only way we will evere see an Englishaman lift the World Cup. Also, when I first started playing Pro Evo, I also found the square/circle thing annoying. But now Im used to it, when I play Fifa again, I find it take time to adapt back to circle. If only there was someway to merge the two and make FIFA Evolution Soccer.........
Old 16-07-2006, 14:32   #23
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin the chipmunk
I understand where you're coming from. Fifa World Cup is actually OK (not a patch on the excellent Fifa '98, but then again what is?), if a bit easy. Though I suppose it's the only way we will evere see an Englishaman lift the World Cup. Also, when I first started playing Pro Evo, I also found the square/circle thing annoying. But now Im used to it, when I play Fifa again, I find it take time to adapt back to circle. If only there was someway to merge the two and make FIFA Evolution Soccer.........
I think you can alter the controller buttons somewhere off the main menu,but like you say its what you get used to.Do you play on-line with the world cup?If so what name/s do you use?It would be fun to give you some games
Old 30-05-2007, 16:53   #24
Junior Member+

shut up about footy games and get a real game.. socom: combined assault. i wont explain much about expect you can online, theres over a thousand people a day play it. the maps are great, theres cars to drive, people to shoot and lots of guns to use. heres a clip of someone playing it online..

AccyLad06 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..