Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Technical & User to User help > Tech Talk > Gaming Forum
Donate! Join Today

Gaming Forum Talk about the latest PS2, xbox or whatever systems and our own classics!!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2004, 21:58   #31

Re: WHAT GAMES DO YOU LIKE TO PLAY

counter strike
and
counter strike
and sometimes i like to play
counter strike

well there is a reason its the most played online game of all time.
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 14-11-2004, 13:33   #32

one of my mates an online counter strike fanatic its ok but got a bit bored after a few go s age of empires 2 on pc or need for speed underground on xbox by far the best but for all time got to be sensible world of soccer most addictive game ever
rockrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2004, 13:45   #33

does any one know if grnad theft san andreas is anygood is it worth buying
Old 20-11-2004, 20:09   #34

Just going off the sheer amount I have sold at my workplace since it came out I would say its definatley worth getting. All the customer feedback has been 100% positive and Rockstar have gone all out in producing this game - its 5x bigger than Vice City, and you are able to do much more within the game.
Old 21-11-2004, 19:42   #35

only know one person whos played it but he loves it not my sort of game though heard rumours in a magazine about age of empires 3 being releasedround now but searched and cant find anything about it hopes its a damn sight better than age of mythology if it is coming out does anyone know when quake 4 is out
rockrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2004, 09:40   #36
Senior Member+

I have Vice City and don't have a PS, so I'll have to wait until next year now to get San Andreas :x

I have been playing Command & Conquer Generals just recently though - that's pretty good.

I tend to wait a lot of the time until a game becomes a budget game - I am of the age where it doesn't matter too much whether or not I have the latest games, plus the internet and my job tends to take up quite a lot of my time...
vorlon24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2004, 09:41   #37
Senior Member+

OK, what's the code for the angry smilie here?
Old 25-11-2004, 20:56   #38
I am Banned

Grand theft Auto San Andreas is quality
Fearon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2004, 22:08   #39
Senior Member+

It may be, but I want it for the pc

I'll settle for RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 in the meantime. I downloaded the demo, and you can ride the rides!

Now that is quality!
Old 26-11-2004, 13:38   #40
I am Banned

when is GTA SA out for the pc. get it on ps2 its ace
Fearon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2004, 14:07   #41
Senior Member+

That is all very well but I don't actually own a ps2, and to buy one just to get one game could be a bit expensive!
Old 26-11-2004, 15:40   #42
I am Band

Games with guns; BIG guns.

I like games with carnage and killing, like the Quake series & the Unreal games. In general, first-person shoot 'em ups

I don't have a dedicated games machine, but I am waiting for Halo II to crossover from the X-Box to the PC.

Has anyone ever played Worms Pinball on the PC? It is a no brainer of a game, but quite addictive.

Any ramblings, meanderings, thoughts or musings are mine and mine alone. Any opinions expressed are Lettie's!
Sparkologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2004, 15:51   #43
Senior Member+

The only pinball I play is the Space Cadet which comes with Windows. Until I find any decent freebie pinball games on the net that's all I'll be playing...
Old 26-11-2004, 16:02   #44
I am Band

Talking Re: WHAT GAMES DO YOU LIKE TO PLAY

I picked up a copy of Worms Pinball for about 4 quid from Game a couple of years ago in a sale. The good thing is, there is no copy protection on it, hehehe.

Any ramblings, meanderings, thoughts or musings are mine and mine alone. Any opinions expressed are Lettie's!
Sparkologist is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..