Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/)
-   -   Squeaky Time (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f87/squeaky-time-64013.html)

yerself 11-04-2013 11:09

Re: Squeaky Time

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay
team of players bought from other clubs for millions of pounds

Jordan Rhodes.

The reason Man Utd fans are spread far and wide can be laid at the door of Thatcherism. Man Utd fans, not wanting a life on the dole being unable to afford to watch thier heroes, heeded Maggie and Tebbit's advice and got on their bikes to look for work.

jaysay 11-04-2013 17:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by yerself (Post 1052466)
Jordan Rhodes.

The reason Man Utd fans are spread far and wide can be laid at the door of Thatcherism. Man Utd fans, not wanting a life on the dole being unable to afford to watch thier heroes, heeded Maggie and Tebbit's advice and got on their bikes to look for work.

:rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:Getting on their bikes, looking for work, we are talking about Mancs here ya now, they don't work on any day that has a "Y" in its spelling:D

DtheP47 17-04-2013 11:45

For Venky's and Shebby read shabby flipping shower..

Blackburn Rovers ordered to bank £843k for ex-boss Henning Berg (From Lancashire Telegraph)

Barrie Yates 17-04-2013 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1052539)
:rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:Getting on their bikes, looking for work, we are talking about Mancs here ya now, they don't work on any day that has a "Y" in its spelling:D

I left this area within 1 year of completing my apprenticeship - real one, not one of today's apologies, and worked away for some 50 years - why? because I saw that engineering was dying in East Lancashire and within a short time I did find that the grass was greener, and I was never
unemployed.
I did get to watch La Creme at away matches because you could usually get tickets, not like at Old Trafford where it was always a full house.

Have you ever had full houses at Deadwood?:rolleyes::p:D

jaysay 17-04-2013 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie Yates (Post 1053760)
I left this area within 1 year of completing my apprenticeship - real one, not one of today's apologies, and worked away for some 50 years - why? because I saw that engineering was dying in East Lancashire and within a short time I did find that the grass was greener, and I was never
unemployed.
I did get to watch La Creme at away matches because you could usually get tickets, not like at Old Trafford where it was always a full house.

Have you ever had full houses at Deadwood?:rolleyes::p:D

Ya but Barrie you've never lived in Manchester, just like the rest of your ilk, I rest my case;)

cashman 17-04-2013 20:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie Yates (Post 1053760)
unemployed.
:D

The work bit is to be admired, La Creme in opposition to yer home though is to be vomited at.:D

jaysay 18-04-2013 08:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1053806)
The work bit is to be admired, La Creme in opposition to yer home though is to be vomited at.:D

You put things over a lot better than me Cashy:D

Barrie Yates 18-04-2013 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1053837)
You put things over a lot better than me Cashy:D

You just make things easy for him:eek::D

jaysay 19-04-2013 08:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie Yates (Post 1054018)
You just make things easy for him:eek::D

And were both to clever for Plastic Mancs :p:p:p

yerself 23-04-2013 10:07

I wonder if jaysay and his plastic Scouser friends could enlighten us as to which team has won the premiership for the 20th time, with four games still to play?

Clue: It's not Blackburn Rovers or Liverpool.

Oh, My lads.
You should've seen us coming,
fastest team in the league,
just to see us running,
all the lads and lasses,
with smiles upon their faces,
walking down the Warwick Road...
To see Matt Busby's Aces"

cashman 23-04-2013 10:08

Another Plastic Manc,still hardly a shock.:rolleyes:

jaysay 23-04-2013 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by yerself (Post 1055031)
I wonder if jaysay and his plastic Scouser friends could enlighten us as to which team has won the premiership for the 20th time, with four games still to play?

Clue: It's not Blackburn Rovers or Liverpool.

Oh, My lads.
You should've seen us coming,
fastest team in the league,
just to see us running,
all the lads and lasses,
with smiles upon their faces,
walking down the Warwick Road...
To see Matt Busby's Aces"

tick tock the clocks ticking

Barrie Yates 23-04-2013 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1055084)
tick tock the clocks ticking

Towards the demise of the Deadwood gang?:eek::p

cashman 23-04-2013 22:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie Yates (Post 1055122)
Towards the demise of the Deadwood gang?:eek::p

Aint gonna happen.:p

Barrie Yates 23-04-2013 22:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1055159)
Aint gonna happen.:p

You two just keep on tilting at windmills - haven't figured out yet which one is riding the donkey:thumbsdow:rolleyes: