Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-10-2003, 16:16   #1
I am Banned

Post Accy FACUP tickets going fast

Ques lasted about an hour earlier but then went down to a steady flow with hardly any waiting.. tickets for the Clayton end seem to be selling fastest.

You cant move around for this one.. Buy for behind one of the goals or seating and thats it...

This is the que earlier

HarryX is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-10-2003, 20:49   #2
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!
Post Re: Accy FACUP tickets going fast

I'm gutted, Stanleys biggest game for years and I've got tickets for Liverpool v Man Utd which kicks off at the same time. Why did the BBC have to pick Stanley for their TV game, but they are getting £50,000 so who I'm I to complain. Here's to a Stanley/Liverpool double.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2003, 22:17   #3
Roy
Administrator

I hope there's \some left tomorrow, I have an order to get about 6 tickets! clayton end it shall be. harry, you lucky un - does your conf pass get you into FA games or are you one of us?
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2003, 22:43   #4
I am Banned

I use my pass..it covers all conference grounds.. not types of games.. just entry to them all.. used it for the Leigh game will be using it at Gravesend this weekend.. what a trek that is.

Got Julie and a mate there tickets.. hence the pic
Old 31-10-2003, 07:02   #5

Bought 6 last night at 17.30 no queue
Old 31-10-2003, 10:34   #6
Roy
Administrator

just bought 8! can't wait - it should be a great day!
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2003, 11:58   #7
I am Banned

Unfortunatly with huddersfield only getting 393 tickets.. they have already started to aquire tickets for the home end

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..