Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-09-2004, 22:57   #1
Always EVIL within us

Does this come under "Football?"

The England Football Coach, Sven Groan Ericsson is appearing on "Who wants to be a Millionaire?"

He has reached the million pound question and Chris Tarrant says, "Right Sven, this one is for a million pounds, and remember you still have two lifelines left, so please take your time.

Here's your question : What type of animal lives in a Sett?"
Is it,
A) a badger
B) a ferret
C) a mole OR
D) a cuckoo?

Remember that he's from
Sweden and some unusual English words may not be known to him. Sven ponders for a while, and says, "No, I'm sorry Chris, I'm not sure. I'll have to go 50:50. "Right, Sven, we'll take away two wrong answers and you are left with BADGER and CUCKOO.

Sven has a long think, then scratches his head and says, "No, Chris, I'm still not sure. I'll phone a friend" "Who are you going to call, Sven?", asks Chris.

"Hmmmmm, I think I'll call David Beckham", says Sven.

So Chris telephones David Beckham. "David, this is Chris Tarrant from 'Who wants to be a Millionaire?'. I've got Sven Goran Ericsson here and with your help he could win a million pounds. The next voice you will
hear will be Sven's".

"Hello, David" says Sven. "It's the boss here. What type of animal lives in a sett? Is it a badger or a cuckoo?"

"It's a badger, boss", says David without any hesitation.

"Are you sure, son?" asks Sven.

"Definitely, boss. One hundred per cent. It's a badger. Definitely."

"Right, Chris," says Sven, "I'll go with David. The answer's a badger."

"Is that your final answer, Sven?" asks Chris.

"Yes!" says Sven.

"That's the correct answer, you've won the million pounds!!"

Wild celebrations ensue in the studio .....

Next morning at football training, Sven calls David across. "Son, that was brilliant last night. I thought I might be taking a gamble giving you a call, but you played a blinder! But how did you know that a badger lives in a sett?"

"Oh ..., I didn't, boss." replies David, "but everyone knows a cuckoo lives in a clock"

Busman747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-10-2004, 10:46   #2

Re: Does this come under "Football?"

fantastic busman
:engsmil: 4-4-2 is the future :engsmil:
Stanleyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 09:58   #3
Junior Member+

Re: Does this come under "Football?"

Great joke, lol!!
Sophi is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..