Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-10-2009, 18:56   #31
God Member

Re: Liverpool ..the road to the title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
I'm the neutral, poetic justice that Liverpool scored in FERGIE TIME, now Manc on your knees and hail King Torres. As I said before you are nothing without Ronaldo where as we beat you once again without Stevie G and we had more beachballs than you, come to think of it you had no balls at all today.
neutral.. LOL... I'd say we were limp in attack and came up against a team that were desperate to win at thier home ground... Uniteds defence and midfield did well but Liverpool (spit) always looked the winners... I say both teams played the same as they have done for most of this season.. non played great and Liverpool (spit) will have harder games at home.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 25-10-2009, 19:12   #32
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
neutral.. LOL... I'd say we were limp in attack and came up against a team that were desperate to win at thier home ground... Uniteds defence and midfield did well but Liverpool (spit) always looked the winners... I say both teams played the same as they have done for most of this season.. non played great and Liverpool (spit) will have harder games at home.
Is that it, you spineless knob, at least Gary Neville gets upset.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 19:28   #33
God Member

Quote:
Is that it, you spineless knob, at least Gary Neville gets upset.
well seeing as you ask it's not it...you beat us today but did not look that convincing... 19 years my son.. will you win the premiership? no.. just shows that Liverpool (spit) have gone bottom line.. beat United and that is your season .. sad really.. for the "neutrals"
Old 25-10-2009, 20:06   #34
Accy Red

Quote:
well seeing as you ask it's not it...you beat us today but did not look that convincing... 19 years my son.. will you win the premiership? no.. just shows that Liverpool (spit) have gone bottom line.. beat United and that is your season .. sad really.. for the "neutrals"
That's more like it, 19 years my son but it's not 26.

Beat Utd and that's your season, not quite we need to do the double like last season but this result will keep me going for months.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Old 25-10-2009, 20:18   #35
Accy Red

Carragher just cracks me up. When asked if he should have been sent off....''No no no...I thought he brought me down!!''.

Old 25-10-2009, 20:42   #36
God Member

Quote:

Beat Utd and that's your season, not quite we need to do the double like last season but this result will keep me going for months.
If beating United keeps you going for months then it goes to show how far down you slags have stooped... no more dreaming of Prem Championships.. just beating United.. just like it has been for the "has beens" and ..COME ON LYON.. DO THE SCOUCE SCUMBAGS!

Last edited by Mancie; 25-10-2009 at 20:44.
Old 25-10-2009, 21:46   #37
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Ya ask Leeds United and Newcastle United they'll tell you all about it
just watched the highlights from the Man City v Fulham game .. and yes.. you can chuck money about but it may not win games.
Old 25-10-2009, 21:51   #38
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
just watched the highlights from the Man City v Fulham game .. and yes.. you can chuck money about but it may not win games.
there was highlights in that?
Old 25-10-2009, 22:00   #39
God Member

Quote:

oh and I forgot to say.. I hate your guts!
Old 26-10-2009, 05:32   #40
God Member

I'll stick my neck out and say it's Chelsea. Man Utd ..Arsenal ..and Man City for the top four.. I reckon United will give Chelsea a decent run .. but to my reckoning liverpol will not win this league.. cos they ain't good enough.
Old 26-10-2009, 14:21   #41
Accy Red

Quote:
oh and I forgot to say.. I hate your guts!
Likewise you left wing, smelly manc, babysham drinking, wig wearing, big nosed knob.

Old 26-10-2009, 18:52   #42
Senior Member+

Quote:
Likewise you left wing, smelly manc, babysham drinking, wig wearing, big nosed knob.
Dear oh dear, another whinge from a scouse supporter. Even though you beat us twice last season - I have only two questions to ask:
1. Did you win the premiership last year.
2. When was the last time you won the Premiership.
Better luck next season, RAFA must stay, he is a pussycat:-)))
Old 26-10-2009, 19:44   #43
Accy Red

Quote:
Hardly a whinge, more of a small bit of humour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
Dear oh dear, another whinge from a scouse supporter. Even though you beat us twice last season - I have only two questions to ask:
1. Did you win the premiership last year.
2. When was the last time you won the Premiership.
Better luck next season, RAFA must stay, he is a pussycat:-)))
Q1 - No
Q2 - It will be 20 years if we don't win it this season.
Two correct answers what do I win?

As we are asking questions here's a couple more.
1. Liverpool have won 5 European Cups, how many have Man Utd won?
2. Are Man Utd nothing without Ronaldo?

LFC 2 MUFC 1 - MUFC 1 LFC 4 - LFC 2 MUFC 0

Why is Gary Neville such an ugly ******? Because like you and mancie he is soooo bitter his face has stuck in that position.

Old 27-10-2009, 11:25   #44
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Liverpool ..the road to the title

Quote:
Hardly a whinge, more of a small bit of humour

Q1 - No
Q2 - It will be 20 years if we don't win it this season.
Two correct answers what do I win?

As we are asking questions here's a couple more.
1. Liverpool have won 5 European Cups, how many have Man Utd won?
2. Are Man Utd nothing without Ronaldo?

LFC 2 MUFC 1 - MUFC 1 LFC 4 - LFC 2 MUFC 0

Why is Gary Neville such an ugly ******? Because like you and mancie he is soooo bitter his face has stuck in that position.
What childish rhetoric - No, you don't win a prize as you didn't get both of my questions right - even Blackburn Rovers have won the Premiership but Liverpool have not.
United have won the European Championship/Cup 3 times
Nothing without Ronaldo? Maybe not the same flair but look at the Premier League table and also the tables for the qualifying rounds of this season's European Championship
Old 29-10-2009, 17:57   #45
Senior Member+

Oh Dear, Liverpool now out of the Carling Cup, what else aren't they going to be in the running for this year - perhaps they should buy some raffle tckets, perhaps they will have a chance of winning something then. Oh dear, what a shame, never mind, there is always next season to dream about.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..