Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Football
Donate! Join Today

Football Talk about anything football related here..Any teams, any topic - so long as its football!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2006, 21:40   #1

Rovers v Man U

Wey we won 4-3 haha just wondering but is that the first hatrick been scored against them

mel3ft is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-02-2006, 22:41   #2
God Member

Re: Rovers v Man U

it is yeah; heard it on Sky Sports News...not a Rovers fan by any stretch of the imagination but im in ecstasy today...so many United fan mates...so little winding up time
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 15:57   #3

we did well

did the double over the red scum

first time in 73 years i believe

and we got a pen and a red card for us in this game how shocking

altho saha may have been offside and ronaldo did get a free kick for FALLING OVER
slater_scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 17:33   #4
God Member

seemed ike an exciting game - wish I'd gone. Saw the highlights on TV - excellent last goal by Bentley. What a fantastic game for him, and they said we didn't have any good goal scorers!

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 17:41   #5
Resting in Peace

I was at the game and for the first 20 mins thought it was going to be a long hard drawn out game.

Utd started to take over and I thought "Ohho here we go again" then when that free kick was given and the ball came back out and Bentley pounched on it YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL and then I thought we could win this now.

I will give Utd one thing they didn't roll over and came back very well but the defence had to ground out a lot of pressure late on.

The game itself turned out to be one of the best I have seen in a long time and I just hope that next season Rovers can build from this season and be pushing for the title in 2006/07
Ber999T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 18:03   #6
God Member

I think if it had been the other way round 1-4 in the last twenty minutes Rovers would have given up so it's all credit to Man U that they kept trying - just glad they didn't try any harder!

Old 03-02-2006, 21:38   #7

blues dont give up

ie: 2-0 down at charlton 75th minute

wooooosh

3-2 to blackburn 89th minute

fantasticoooooo happy days
slater_scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 09:51   #8
God Member

There are always exceptions but let's just look at this week's results for this argument.

Gutted - we can beat Man U but can't get back from being stuffed by West Brom.

Old 05-02-2006, 12:51   #9
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ber999T
I just hope that next season Rovers can build from this season and be pushing for the title in 2006/07
haha i doubt it, chelsea united arsenal and liverpool all too strong for rovers....a good win but don't let it get to your head, still a long long way to go and a lot of money to be spent before anyone can talk about Blackburn being the best club in England again...
Old 06-02-2006, 00:20   #10
land of hope and glory

they did the same over arsenal a couple of seasons ago ..........led to nothing but its good when you can gripe!
staggeringman is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..