Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motoring + Motorsports (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f89/)
-   -   go karting!!!!! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f89/go-karting-13110.html)

staggeringman 12-07-2005 23:54

go karting!!!!!

if you have a bad back/or want one go karting!
only been home 6 hrs and its killing me, yes i am out of shape but not now,just bent double typing this with my toes!
if anyone wants a good hour and half letting there adrenalin go then have a do, good experiance , next to the last but what the hell??

Doug 13-07-2005 00:00

Re: go karting!!!!!

Good God, I remember going to Belle View. May I suggest that you place the keyboard, mouse and monitor on the floor along with yourself and a good bottle of blended. Put your feet and lower legs on the chair and try and relax…..Where did you go?

staggeringman 13-07-2005 00:06

one of the biggest tracks in the northwest 360 meters,honda cx 200 engines in them and a cushion for your arse.

colne actually doug highly recommended.

Doug 13-07-2005 00:21

Nice one. We should have a accy race day, any photos of your suffering Staggers.

apest1 13-07-2005 00:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by staggeringman
one of the biggest tracks in the northwest 360 meters,honda cx 200 engines in them and a cushion for your arse.

colne actually doug highly recommended.

i`ve been to that one ,its good . Now try some co-proxamol and a good back rub.

Sparkologist 13-07-2005 11:21

I've got some podium bubbly that you can have, Staggers. You can either imbibe it to take away the pain, or use it as a lotion to rub into the tender areas. :D

I think Wingy may have some photos to go in the gallery.

staggeringman 13-07-2005 19:27

come on sparkologist i wouldnt wash me socks in that stuff,the thing is went out driving today and thought i was still in a kart flying around them country lanes,wife soon reminded me that it was a bit bigger than last night.lol

simon 13-07-2005 21:34

The track at Colne is absolutely Fantastic....... I know what ya mean Staggers.......it is one heck of a work-out.And sore elbow of the fuel tank ;) I once rolled one of those karts on the hairpin, upside down,neck twisted,petrol running on my head,looking at a kart heading right for me:(
When they got me out, the guy said "you've probably broke ya ribs, I did":( Luckily they were only bruised....
I have not been for years.......this has got me going again..... Arrive and drive SOON :)

staggeringman 14-07-2005 18:08

going to have a word with the lads/lasses and get one up and running in a couple of weeks.

WINGY 19-07-2005 21:19

10 Attachment(s)
I know its a bit late but i finally got round to looking on the old memory card.
Have a look see what ya think..

staggeringman 20-07-2005 01:12

nice one wingy! thought you might have deleted them or summat.

entwisi 20-07-2005 07:26

Been to Colne and also to Warrington. I was quite good at one stage(Won full race event at Warrington, second at Colne). I was a tad lighter then though! :)

Wingy, any chance of seeing the pics you took at Briercliffe?

Ian

WINGY 20-07-2005 14:40

Ye no problem, will try to get them uploaded tonight when i have more time. Not got too many though, got dust in the camera and the zoom started playing up.

MCR ADIM 21-07-2005 15:28

how much did it cost to go go-karting at cone as me and my cousin want to go i am 15 and hes 16 please tell me as i get bored during the hols

staggeringman 21-07-2005 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCR ADIM
how much did it cost to go go-karting at cone as me and my cousin want to go i am 15 and hes 16 please tell me as i get bored during the hols

it can cost 18- 35 quid depends on what you want to do?for half nn hour its 18 and for a group of ten or more you got an hour and half for 30 quid.