Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk > Motoring + Motorsports
Donate! Join Today

Motoring + Motorsports Talk cars, recommend garages, help with problems.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-09-2007, 14:28   #1

Hamilton - Title in the Bag ?

Did anyone stay up to watch the Race from Fuji, I checked to see if anyone was online. By the time I got back from the Kings it was only an hour `til the start so I stayed up, and it was well worth it.
Lewis once again amazed the world with his skill and composure and overcame all the pressure, appauling weather and even a shunt or 2 to bring home his Maclarri in first place. i`m not a nasty man but I had to laugh and laugh and laugh a bit more when Alonso fell off, he should have stuckwith the Mr nice, Schuey suited the evil Red Baron role, the prfect Dick Dastardly but Alonso is a pretender.
All in all Lewis now only needs to finish 4th in the last 2 races and it`s job done.
Raikonnen drove an excellent race after the tyre fiasco at the start and it was great to see him and Kovy + Massa and SuperBob battling it out to the wire, especially the nice handshake between the latter in parc ferme.
Unlucky for DC just missing the podium, but 4th is still a great result along with the first points for the baby bulls.
All in all a great race although i`ll admit to falling asleep for a bit in the 2nd safety car.
Come on Lewis one more 2nd place should do it.

No-One is completely useless........
They can always serve as a bad example.
www.panjenix.co.uk
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-09-2007, 14:29   #2
Resident Waffler

Re: Hamilton - Title in the Bag ?

Just watching the video of it now.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2007, 14:31   #3
God Member

lol ask Aleks's opinion on it
Old 30-09-2007, 15:27   #4
Senior Member+

alek wots your opinion
Nickelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2007, 15:31   #5

If he wins it then good on him. I may be a Ferrari fan but nobody can say he has not done a excellent job this year. My team have the championship i see as important.
Mr Aleks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2007, 15:37   #6
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

looks pretty good for hamilton, but not one too count chickens,like who thought Alonso wouldn't finish? lets wait n hope.
Old 30-09-2007, 18:58   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
Just watching the video of it now.
Ooops Hope I didn`t spoil it for U

No-One is completely useless........
They can always serve as a bad example.
www.panjenix.co.uk
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2007, 21:23   #8
Resident Waffler

I read the first sentence of your post - replied, then half watched the recording with Busman, missed the end and then read the rest of your post!

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..