Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Music, Bands, Noise!
Donate! Join Today

Music, Bands, Noise! Want to talk about the latest tunes or find like minded musicians in our area, this place is for you!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2012, 21:46   #31
Senior Member+

Re: Accccccccccccid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
What, like All bran or Special K ?
Hi-"moral" fibre!
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 08-02-2012, 22:35   #32
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
Hi-"moral" fibre!
A character you will never possess.
Old 09-02-2012, 08:53   #33
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Was it religion? Or are you a man of high-fibre?
Quite obviously the drugs have had a worse effect on you than we first though
Old 09-02-2012, 08:55   #34
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Hi-"moral" fibre!
Which is obviously not one of your qualities
Old 29-02-2012, 19:41   #35
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
I still can't understand why anybody in their right mind would want to put any substance in the body just for kicks, its like playing Russian Roulette with your body
It's the same reason people go on Holiday! Instead they take a drug - changes the scenery for a while! If it was legal people who wanted to try a drug would first check if they are allergic to it.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:08   #36
Resting in Peace

Quote:
It's the same reason people go on Holiday! Instead they take a drug - changes the scenery for a while! If it was legal people who wanted to try a drug would first check if they are allergic to it.
You really are a waste of space, just hope your not a father with your attitude god help the poor kids
Old 01-03-2012, 09:18   #37
Senior Member+

Quote:
You really are a waste of space, just hope your not a father with your attitude god help the poor kids
If you got kids over 16 and they wanted to try drugs the problem is they will do it anyway - why let them go off and do it behind your back and possibly take something worse - why not let them do it under your guidance? I don't see the problem!
Old 01-03-2012, 09:33   #38
Resting in Peace

Quote:
If you got kids over 16 and they wanted to try drugs the problem is they will do it anyway - why let them go off and do it behind your back and possibly take something worse - why not let them do it under your guidance? I don't see the problem!
Well that really does tell me all I need to know about you, your not even a waste of space, your a bloody disgrace
Old 01-03-2012, 09:37   #39
Senior Member+

Quote:
Well that really does tell me all I need to know about you, your not even a waste of space, your a bloody disgrace
If i had a kid i would talk about drugs and educate them about it. Parents who just say "these are drugs if I catch you taking them I'll slap you!" are inviting trouble. That will just drive the kid off, to possibly take drugs behind your back. I would educate my kid about the issues!
Old 01-03-2012, 09:39   #40
Resting in Peace

Quote:
If i had a kid i would talk about drugs and educate them about it. Parents who just say "these are drugs if I catch you taking them I'll slap you!" are inviting trouble. That will just drive the kid off, to possibly take drugs behind your back. I would educate my kid about the issues!
Thank god it appears you don't have kids and lets hope you never do, you really are a jackass

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..