Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Music, Bands, Noise!
Donate! Join Today

Music, Bands, Noise! Want to talk about the latest tunes or find like minded musicians in our area, this place is for you!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree180Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2010, 19:37   #2581

Re: Accy Web video jukebox.

here's a lovely song massacred by those yanky doodle dandies in the name of a guy from mythology called Jesus (I'm in trouble again - I can feel it cummin on) - is it true the yanks STILL believe in the garden of eden??
My Karma is goin down, down. down -
martin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-06-2010, 19:42   #2582

get knocking -

Old 10-06-2010, 19:51   #2583

as, I expect, that my Karma will fall, down ,down, down, - lets' listen to THE MAN -
Old 10-06-2010, 20:22   #2584
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin01 View Post
- is it true the yanks STILL believe in the garden of eden??
Yep ,we sure darn well do, we even built a theme park in Orlando Florida , so when yall Brits tourists are plum tuckered out on all that Devil inspired Disney stuff you can go visit and get a bit of good ole resurrection and enlightenment , not sure if the do the snake handling and talking in tongues jibber jabber bit though.
Home - The Holy Land Experience

steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:02   #2585
God Member

Getting ready for tonight..........
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:47   #2586
God Member

and these fellows............a legend on drums and a god on bass.................
Old 11-06-2010, 09:47   #2587
God Member

Quote:
get knocking -

c.l.a.s.s.i.c
Old 11-06-2010, 10:06   #2588
Resting in Peace

Quote:
jaysay- here's one you will remember - it probably epitomises my sentiments - and my eclectic love of everything from american bluegrass to Haydn and beyond -
I've gone on record on here saying this is my favorite piece of music of all time
Old 11-06-2010, 10:13   #2589
Resting in Peace

good old Yusuf Islam
Old 11-06-2010, 10:17   #2590
Resting in Peace

Reminds me of the Heathery Bar, Wishaw near Motherwell back in the early 70s
Old 11-06-2010, 17:43   #2591

ah Jaysay - another prime example of someone who 'lost their way' -into the the world of 'mumbo jumbo' - if they could only ask the questions -'how,why,where,when,and the proof, I hold NO quarter for BLIND faith - show me - if you dare!
here's a guy that has been at the forefront of 'blind faith' for decades --- and he's made an awful lot of money doing it --- I rest my case Steeljack -(stacking the dough up in Orlando - why not - there's loads of 'gullibles out there'
he sang this song not realising it was about a prostitute - tried to retract -but too late - and it went onto be a hit - (paid for his vineyard in France -) hypocrocy?? you make you're own mind up!
Old 11-06-2010, 17:57   #2592

and his girlfriend at the time - who he 'may' have 'poked' - (kama f----- again) (not going to heaven -steelie)- we'll have to wait for the posthumous biography for that -- nevertheless a lovely singer with all the right attributes - the ones that whatis name cottoned onto in the classic grease episode--
Old 11-06-2010, 18:16   #2593

just remembered -JOHN TREVOLTA - yea the guy that has made more money in America than the religious freaks - he drives his own Boeing Jet etc etc and all on the back of a dance sequence - he's also not a bad actor - I reckon if he had to open his own THEME park in the good ole U S of A he'd make a killing (goodbye Orlando religioscope) (land of the FREE-?? - where's the free in a shackled brain??) vent your passion in --
Old 11-06-2010, 18:26   #2594

and how can I not mention DOLLY - her own theme park - multi multi millionare - career built, by on large through Godliness - shame - she and her breasts are legend - will the yanks ever wake up to reality??
But what a voice with passion and meaning -
Old 11-06-2010, 18:53   #2595

religiousness has given this to me for which I thank

it still has a lot to answer for !

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..