Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Music, Bands, Noise!
Donate! Join Today

Music, Bands, Noise! Want to talk about the latest tunes or find like minded musicians in our area, this place is for you!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree98Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-01-2013, 13:52   #346

Re: Dare I ask? Does anyone like Motown?

Being a good girl and remembering what Less said(hope he reads this!) I decided to do my homework and look again at all the clips posted on this thread. Could someone please tell me why so many videos have been deleted (it says'video does not exist' / or violations by third parties') Mind you it's written in Italian, so it might be something to do with Italian laws on posting:
Any suggestions?
sm_counsell is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-01-2013, 17:44   #347
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm_counsell View Post
Being a good girl and remembering what Less said(hope he reads this!) I decided to do my homework and look again at all the clips posted on this thread. Could someone please tell me why so many videos have been deleted (it says'video does not exist' / or violations by third parties') Mind you it's written in Italian, so it might be something to do with Italian laws on posting:
Any suggestions?
Its down to You Tube Sue, the way to tell if it has been withdrawn,is to play before posting,its what i do mostly.
Old 29-01-2013, 16:02   #348

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Its down to You Tube Sue, the way to tell if it has been withdrawn,is to play before posting,its what i do mostly.
I do listen, then put on my playlist and even convert to put on my MP3( aren't I technological!!!!? ) also I get the same message on videos posted by Stevie R and Wynonie
Old 29-01-2013, 18:13   #349
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm_counsell View Post
I do listen, then put on my playlist and even convert to put on my MP3( aren't I technological!!!!? ) also I get the same message on videos posted by Stevie R and Wynonie
Yeh sometimes they get removed at a later date from you tube, fer whatever reason? so in that case they become knackered on here i think.
Old 02-02-2013, 16:51   #352

Stevie R likes this.
Old 06-02-2013, 10:04   #353

Old 06-02-2013, 10:05   #354

Old 06-02-2013, 10:08   #355

Just found this and I LIKE!!
Old 11-02-2013, 19:11   #356

Absolutely brilliant,how's this for a fashion show???

Wynonie Harris likes this.
keep the faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 00:22   #357

Wynonie Harris and cashman like this.
djkeithg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 00:26   #358

Here's one from one of my channels on Youtube 'djk53' i am originally from Rossendale...now located in Accrington and have been Motown/Soul dj for Warner Leisure Hotels all over the country for the last 12years ....and have now started playing vinyl once again and have an upcoming spot at The Grand,Clitheroe 'Heaven in the Afternoon' on the last Sunday in April ...and a spot at The Black Bee Soul Club in Manchester in April also ...
djkeithg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2013, 19:09   #359
Super Moderator

Big in Wigan!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..