Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Music, Bands, Noise!
Donate! Join Today

Music, Bands, Noise! Want to talk about the latest tunes or find like minded musicians in our area, this place is for you!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-06-2006, 02:21   #1
I am Banned

Greetings from the unsigned ...and farewell

greetings from bassland studios, and the artist known as
"the unsigned", just thought id remind you that there are many artists in the
northwest who are quite capable of being in the big league but are pushed
aside and denied a chance because all the money is being spent on
promoting foreign garbage that some people tout, personally i
like to promote british music by true british artists,and i have my
reasons... some being that this country is being filled with pure overseas ****e
...****e people... ****e music... ****e prophets and gods ... ****e pound shop goods
that could have been manufactured better here anyway (ensuring a job for future
british citizens), i could go on for hours but nows not the time, anyhow a website is being built
for bassland studios as we speak and i will have the opportunity then to speak my mind
about this cripple-headed cretin run county.. unfortunately due to lack of FUNDING wont
be ready until
sometime next year, as our priority at the moment is the building of a
voxbox, so that our artists can scream and holler down that mike about things they love
and hate, such as humanity...and pretentious politicians.....and YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the paraniod type) lol
talking about hate, the album "The harlequins of Hyndburn" is 80% complete ,it
just requires lyrics,(which are written but need voxing)...hence the voxbox... the line up of the
album includes the following tracks....(not in order)
( teenage) slut queen ...The dogs of west end.. .. cant take any more!!!! ...the pied piper ( of hambleden mill)
town with no mind ... white trash monkey ph*****r ..... ******* b******nk (censored for legal reasons and ongoing investigations) ...
retard in the house... take it back (or ill kill you)... thy kingdom come accrington.
tell us another story, janet .... another fine mess for the press, stanley....
knight by day...****e by night.... gayboys in quezzerland .... sarcasm, (ft the greenbank grunters) and ayatollah *********,
plus a few bonus tracks if theres enough room on one disc ... i think the album will hype itself when it goes mainstream
because its all about free speech, and telling the truth nomatter who finds it offensive (long live chubby brown,bernard manning etc)
and some people are going to get so mad that there may well be scenes like oldham rearing up again... only more widescale
and more serious as you realise youve been had not only by the whores of babylon...but also your own people and parliament.
( such as the giving away of your future assets to hyndburn homes .... just as criminal as thatcher giving away power and deregulated
transport all in the name of capitalism...(and backhanders).... and now it seems the government have 42 billion to spend on revamping council houses
meaning not only the tenants have been swindled into this privatisation deal,but of course the ratepayer who has paid into the pot every year only to have
it given away by monkey ******* morons , just like the cinema... chaigley manor ... anything not nailed down etc..(which is all down to ****-poor management)
.more on website ;**)
also working on the new unsigned album which is in progress .... and trying to learn how to put a video together without it burning a
hole in the pocket! of course all this will be done unsigned style, nothing too lavish or o.t.t. .... just explanetary and in context ...
you see folks its a big world out there, you can either conform to a classless spineless rat race and pretend to be who you are not,(while licking satans ridge)
or stuff the system of hypocrisy which is taking away your rights to speak and tell the truth..and avenge what rome is doing to us.... that sado-perverted
eurotard country who murdered christ and then claimed to be the authority of god ...... what utter dog**** .... it never has been...and in the
future will be no more... ( this is from a 30 yr study on everything from evolution -revolution...even philosophy (the science of dreamy headed mollycoddled morons)
and psychology (psuedo-dia-rhetorical nazi paedo-propaganda) ... there is a distinct difference between fact and theory, no ifs or buts.
more info will be available on the website when it is officially opened .... if you like the truth then bless you, and stay as you are ....
and if you like anything but the truth, then bless you more ...your gonna need it! you can find some demos made at bassland on the link ......
http://www.soundclick.com/theunsigneduk please note that they are not the mastered versions but still give an idea
of what to expect come official release ... the only one with full lyrics is the song "thank you" which is the reason why we
are building a proper vioce recording facility!!! ... mind you some do not have lyrics anyhow, such as "Hypermetamorphasis" which is
currently in development and has had some pretty good feedback from around the globe..( so has sarcasm ft k.o.z.m.).the tunes are being removed soon as the newer
versions will be available on the new website, so support your local talent by at least giving us a listen, or go to http://www.northwestbands.co.uk
for more local talent.... im sorry this post is long but its the last ....no more info on the unsigned will beposted here (hurrah) i thank you for your patience and hope one day you will wake up and see the world for what it really is .... (censored)
and as a parting gesture i am posting a tune under development here (on soundclick.com)
called "life is not a game" to describe it i would say its a cross between coldplay and classic, (even though this was written years before coldplay) so its good for all ages to listen to... our sound engineer says it has all the hallmarks of a hit! also i will leave you with a few lines from the tune
"Town with no mind" from the album "the harlequins of hyndburn" ....

"for more than 20 yrs youve been gettin on me t*ts ....
.i wish some f*****n terrorist would blow you all to bits" .....
( live the dream lol)
some folks are going to laugh at this album .... and some are going to have a well deserved heart attack ...
remember there are over 40 musicians contributing to the unsigned, and each one has an individual opinion..
many things you will get from bassland ....inc variety....diversity and controversy ...
all the best to other unsigned artist in the north west....... and.viva la music revolution!...:engsmil: Amen.
the real michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-06-2006, 07:46   #2
Give, give, give member

Re: Greetings from the unsigned ...and farewell

Having listened to some of your artist's music it's musical heritage doesn't sound to have it's roots in traditionally English/British genres. Most of it sounds like it has it roots in black Afro-American rhythms.

I think the music industry would back anything if they thought it was good enough to make money, regardless of it's political content, the Oi scene of the late seventies/early eighties being a fine example.

Last edited by garinda; 22-06-2006 at 07:49.
garinda is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..