Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Music, Bands, Noise!
Donate! Join Today

Music, Bands, Noise! Want to talk about the latest tunes or find like minded musicians in our area, this place is for you!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-12-2006, 21:01   #16
God Member

Re: worst recording ever

Theres no one quite like grandma ........
shillelagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-12-2006, 06:07   #17

Cool Re: worst recording ever

There isn't a single one; too many spring to mind. Anything by any boyband at any time. Come on, you know boybands are rubbish, unless you're a prepubescant girl. "Patience" by the reformed Take That is just diabolical. Girls Aloud are rubbish too. Add all girlbands to this list too. "If you wanna be my lover" by the Spice Girls. Man, that's awful. "Saturday night" by Whigfield. I agree with whoever said Morrisey, he's such a manic-depressive. Bros were crap. Vanilla Ice was absolutely rubbish. Michelle McManus had a song, I don't know it's title, but I don't have a word to describe how bad that was. The Crazy Frog songs are just total and utter....[insert appropriate profanity]. The list is practically Infinite and Accyweb's servers/webspace doesn't have an Infinite capacity, so i'll leave it short and sweet.

Lucky I have some decent music to rid my mind of this musical junk. Have a nice day,

Infinitus
Infinitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2006, 18:19   #18
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

There have been way too many cr@p songs to list on here and I would be hard pushed to find an all time worst. Most of these diabolical recordings have catchy tunes which invade your mind and have you humming them all day....No wonder there's so much mental illness in the world, we have all been taken over by dross. Here's a short list of some of the worst.

1) Mistletoe and Wine - I agree with Rindy on this one, I was humming the ****** all yesterday and nearly ended up sectioned under the Mental Health Act.

2) Mr Blobby - What a load of absolute utter sh1te by a man in an oversized novelty condom suit

3)Anything by Jive Bunny - Yes, the festive season is upon us and once again, we are subjected to this rubbish.

4)Anything which has an accompanying dance - You know the ones I mean. Music Man, Agadoo, Birdie Song, Macarena etc.

5)Anything which has been sung on Eurotrash - Catchy tunes about dog poo and erections, sung by hairy men (and women) in lederhosen.

It beggars belief how some of this drivel can actually reach the top of the charts.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2006, 18:57   #19
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lettie View Post
Mr Blobby
Tune!!!
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2006, 21:07   #20
God Member

anything by mariah carey celine dion xfactor shi*e puff daddy crap
cmonstanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2006, 22:48   #21
God Member

brain adams "everything I do"..gut wrenchin stuff
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2006, 18:57   #22
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

just thought of another real crapper, 2 little boys- Rolf Harris complete drivel.
Old 21-12-2006, 19:42   #23

The one i did not like was the one with ken dodd it was called happeness
mallard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2006, 21:44   #24
Resting In Peace

Here's a record which some of you may remember which always made me feel like spewing up, Terry by Twinkle, but I guess it takes all sorts to make a world
Ernie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2006, 06:32   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallard View Post
The one i did not like was the one with ken dodd it was called happeness
All this time I thought he was singing A penis,
expat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2006, 19:47   #26
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
Agadoo, the Birdie Song, that thing by Des O'Connor that I can't remember the name of, Shadappayaface ............
whats wrong with shadappayaface????

Old 21-01-2007, 08:44   #27
God Member

anything by Bob Dylan!!!
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2007, 10:37   #28
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipinfort View Post
anything by Bob Dylan!!!
Are you being serious? If so, go get yourself checked out mate!
Before anyone did anything - Dylan did everything!
Legend.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2007, 10:53   #29

Exactly, this bloke is a musical genius...

The hurricane...what a tune...
spud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2007, 11:03   #30
Resting in Peace

Just know nobody will agree with me, but I detest 'I will always love you' .. Whitney Houston ... too many notes put there to show off technical ability ? and really grates on me. Love the Dolly Parton recording though.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..