Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Ebay (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/ebay-19536.html)

AccyMad 13-02-2006 16:15

Ebay

I have just been on e-bay and have noticed that Stan the Monkey's suit is being sold on there, I think we can all guess by who as it is not an official club auction. Am I the only one who finds this sickening?

BLACKBURN RAVER 13-02-2006 16:36

Re: Ebay

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad
I have just been on e-bay and have noticed that Stan the Monkey's suit is being sold on there, I think we can all guess by who as it is not an official club auction. Am I the only one who finds this sickening?

how about a link ????:D

Bazf 13-02-2006 16:57

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Accrington-Sta...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Official-Accri...QQcmdZViewItem

Hows that 2 for the price of one. :D

maccawozzagod 13-02-2006 17:37

so what's wrong with that, the suit is now surplus to requirements as he is not welcome on the ground, so whats he to do with the suit?

zayno14 13-02-2006 17:57

fraser the eagle is class!

KarenFaz 13-02-2006 18:06

It has been noticed that over recent days the increase in non-official merchandise on EBAY is becoming more apparent. As the season draws to an end it will be more apparent that people will sell Accrington Stanley Merchandise on the auctions claiming it to be 'OFFICIAL', the only 'OFFICIAL' goods that are linked back to the football Club and which 100% of the money raised is donated back into Accrington Stanley Football Club are sold by the seller: accringtonstanleyofficialauctions please be wary of anyone else selling items that are claiming to be official, as they have no links back to the football club and have not necessarily got proof that it is official. Accringtonstanleyofficialauctions is the only seller that uses genuine Official Certificates of Authenticity signed by the Chairman and Chief Executive of the football club. We cannot be held responsible for anyone else claiming that they have a Certificate of Authenticity, so please be aware for future reference.

shakermaker 13-02-2006 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by maccawozzagod
so what's wrong with that, the suit is now surplus to requirements as he is not welcome on the ground, so whats he to do with the suit?

hardly appropriate to flog the suit after what the former wearer is now slightly famed for by local tabloids.
doesnt really matter; more the fool who buys the thing.

prat 13-02-2006 18:33

:mad: :mad: :mad: Wont he ever bloody learn the dailys will get hold of this and before you know it it will be all over the papers again.

By the way i thought that he had given the suit to the supporters club they payed for repairs to the suit etc so it should be up to them what happens to it, and i dont think he has any right to sell shirts and shorts saying that they come with the outfit as the club provided them for him to were over what was a basic monkey suit.

Just my 2 pennies worth

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

JEFF 14-02-2006 08:26

Quote:

I think you will find that it is him who is selling the suit not the Club. I think you will also find that he is selling Peter Cavanagh's original away shirt. The less we hear about this person the better.

prat 14-02-2006 10:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by JEFF
I think you will find that it is him who is selling the suit not the Club. I think you will also find that he is selling Peter Cavanagh's original away shirt. The less we hear about this person the better.

Get sum new specs man it don't say anywere that the club is selling the dam suit, I just said I thought that it belonged to the supporters club so it should be up to them to get rid of it (sell, burn, rip in to small bits).

prat

:mad:

JEFF 14-02-2006 12:27

Quote:

Get sum new specs man it don't say anywere that the club is selling the dam suit, I just said I thought that it belonged to the supporters club so it should be up to them to get rid of it (sell, burn, rip in to small bits).
Please re-read my reply. Nowhere did I quote anything from a PRAT nor did I reply to a PRAT. I quoted from maccawozagod's post and replied to maccawozogod's post. So instead of telling me to get some new specs PRAT try reading posts properly. By the way you must be a PSYCHIC PRAT to know that I wear glasses. :) :) :)

prat 14-02-2006 16:08

no need to shout my name :( zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Neil 14-02-2006 16:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by prat
no need to shout my name

I got the impression that he was using the word as an adjective not a name.

Jimbo T Hornblower 14-02-2006 18:35

Surely that would be a double 't' if it was an adjective? Please feel free to correct me if Im wrong wont you Tin Monkey :D

Jimbo T :horn8:blower

Tin Monkey 14-02-2006 18:42

I'm keeping out of this one mate. ;)